www.glasscages.com

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

blitzen25bm

AC Members
Jan 28, 2003
Visit site
i know people that purchsed some big tanks from them probably 300 gallons or so i dont remember. their tanks are a little different though, they build them like they are acrylic tanks. i dont have anything from them but i would if they came to a convention around me.

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
I have. I purchased a 65 gallon bearded dragon cage with stand & canopy, and 2 30 gallon snake cages with canopies.

They were fine, but they do not ship larger tanks or cages. You have to pick them up at a show they are attending. They drive the order to the show with 1 of their trucks and you go and pick them up. They have a show schedule on their web site.

Roan

sardesign

AC Members
Sep 28, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Roan Art has it right... they do build their acrylic and glass tanks the same. They do a very good job too. A normal 125 gallon tank in the store comes with 3/8" glass. They built my 100 gallon with 1/2" plus 3/8" runners around the top and the bottom perimeters plus two horizontal braces. I picked mine up at a stop about 100 miles from where I live. Well worth it and very competitively priced.

daveedka

Purple is the color of Royalty
Jan 30, 2004
Columbus, ohio
My 115g and my 67g are both from Glasscages.com. I am quite happy with both tanks, and was pleased with their overall customer service and attitude. I have not had any of their tanks long enough to say they are better quality than anyone else's but they do appear to be built quite well, and I picked mine up in Nashville and got a tour of their facility. They seem to be top notch in every way.
Dave

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store