YAY just got a python

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bullseye69

HEY HEY HEY
Jan 11, 2007
waukegan il
www.myspace.com
Well i finily broke down and bought a python. :headbang2:

:wall: why didn't i do this months ago hmmmm. so so much easyer than bucket by bucket. so happy now took me about 40 min to do 3 tanks my 120,60 and 29. hehehehe. would have took me 45- an hour for the 120 alone with the bucket. sorry just needed to get this out. hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehee :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

silentskream

AC Members
May 16, 2004
Florida
congrats and welcome back to sanity 8)

i've had my python for a long time.. its hard to believe i ever used the bucket method.. definitely a great upgrade!

tel0004

Lost in Translation
Sep 7, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
You had a 120 without a python???? Man, that must have sucked. I even use a python on my 10 gallon, I can't imagine not havng one. (I guess I could if I only had one 10 gallon, but on larger tanks its a must.)

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
yup they are great

this time of year I just run the hose to the yard and feed my grass:)

( I have the 50' )

cherule

AC Members
Jan 6, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Yea, they are fabulous, aren't they! One quick precaution, tho...during my last water change, my dish cloth somehow slipped into the sink when I was draining my tanks, blocked the drain and did a nice job of flooding my kitchen floor! Yikes...I was running around like the proverbial chicken with my head cut off finding mucho towels to start the mop up! Seems a bit funny now, but at the time I wasn't laughing! Hehehe! (Man, I use a lot of exclamation points!!!) :grinyes:

SpiderPig

Registered Member
Sep 5, 2007
i dont get how the python works, you refill the tank with water directly from a sink head right?

well, wouldnt that mean chlorine would get into the tank since there is no time to dechlor the water?

i dunno, i have never seen a python in use

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
OH AREN'T THEY WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! I love mine can't believe I went without one for so long either they are the best things ever!!!

silentskream

AC Members
May 16, 2004
Florida
spiderpig:
most of us double dose the tank before we start adding the water in.. if you use Prime, it works instantly... as do many other water conditioners.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store