Yes, I got my new filter!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I highly reccomend the marketplace on here, it's a lot cheaper than petsmart/petco. Throw a background on those tanks and they;ll look 1000 times better.

If your trying to get money for plants/fish, then you should talk to your local little league (or whatever you guys have out there) and ask about umpiring. I started when I was 13, and last year at 14 I made 600 dollars (30 bucks a game, 2.5 hours per game and travel time to fields) Get to be
REALLY good friends with your umpire in chief and make sure that you appease everyone when umping but call it fair. You just need a decent idea of how baseball is played to do it, I'm by no means an expert or good at playing baseball, and I get along great. BTW you don't need to a workers permit to umpire, and it's 100% tax free. Pretty awesome...

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
I highly reccomend the marketplace on here, it's a lot cheaper than petsmart/petco. Throw a background on those tanks and they;ll look 1000 times better.
I don't really need a backround since when I start up the 72G, my 20G will become a breeding tank for angelfish/other fish, and my 10G will just be a quarantine tank/RCS tank.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
i see jungle and corkscrew vals on the right and java moss on the left.
There is also java moss on the left.

But do you know what plants are back left corner, and the back right corner? I forgot what they are.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
it would help to have individual pics but the one on the right looks like rotala rotundifolia.

The back left *kinda* looks like ludwigia repens (from the top) but i'd need a better pic.
Yeah, I will be moving all the plants in to the 72 gallon. Once I move them, I will take better pics.

Do you know of any aquatic plants that grow really tall/high because this 72G is pretty much a 55G with a bow front with 2ft height.

This aquarium is way to tall, so I will be needing to purchase some larger/tall plants.

thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store