Yet another newbie to this site anyway

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DiscusFanatic

AC Members
Sep 3, 2006
Hi Everyone! I am new to this site and just joined. I am not a newbie to tanks tho as I have had aquariums off and on since I was back in high school...lol MANY MANY moons ago. I am 52 yrs old and live in Eagle Point Or.
As you can see by my nickname here you can pretty much tell what kind of fish I'm into. As it stands right now I currently have 4 tanks set up and running. I have 2 55 gal 1 29 gal and 1 25 gal. All of my tanks have discus in them except for the 25 gal that I have set up as a hospital/qt/breeder tank which currently housing one lonely new BN pleco which is in qt right now and which will remain there for another 4-5 weeks. at any rate I wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone and am looking forward to being a part of this community. :dive:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad to have you here! Enjoy!

Morbius

The Living Vampire
Aug 24, 2006
Saginaw Mi
Welcome Discus!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
welocome to blah central! feel free to blah the night away! ( the aquaria central name is just for cosmetics.) :joke:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store