Your opinion on getting supplies from Petsolutions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Dr smith and foster BOUGHT out www.Petwarehouse.com in 2001. That means they were 2 seperate companies....
They wanted to expand their business. They did a good job if you ask me.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
thats funny... i dont remember asking jameson.

Did you actually read my post?

after drs foster and smith acquired petwarehouse, did they just run under the petwarehouse name? or did they start www.drsfostersmith.com immediatly?

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
They are still running that name... www.petwarehouse.com
it directs you to their own website...
You always like to be right..this time your not and your sour..

Last edited:

Blue goldfish

AC Members
Sep 15, 2002
TN
Thanks alot. I've compared Petsolutions and Big Al's and have decided to go with the later of the two. I've already sent out for a catalog. Reason why i asked is one, i wanted to pick a reliable store and two, i wanted low prices. Around here the prices of aquarium stuff is expensive. $20 for an Aquaclear 150 at one store and $32 for the same thing at another. I'm about to fix up a 50/55gal 4 foot long tank, and it's gonna cost a good amount to get it fixed up like i planned. It's gonna be great when i get it finished. I'm gonna move my 6-7in common goldfish(Aoi) and my 5-6in Sarasa comet(Ginga) into it. I also want to get a Red-tailed black shark, and 2 weather loaches. How does this sound???? The red-tailed shark is not a big want, so if it won't work, i can pick another fish. Well thanks alot for the replies.:) :D

ArkyLady

Addict In Training
Nov 27, 2002
Arkansas
drsfostersmith.com:
Record created on 11-Jul-1996.

petwarehouse.com:
Record created on 20-Nov-2000.

The domain drsfostersmith.com has been registered considerably longer according to the whois database. So I'd assume they were running under that domain for awhile before buying petwarehouse.com

JamisonBWolsh

Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Sounds like a great plan! red tail should work fine with all those other tank mates! They sure are going to enjoy their new home I bet.....you will too. Good luck! Big als has a special bonus. you earn points..after a certain point..they give you money off the next purchase!!! als double points on tues, wed nights I think. After a while, using double points, you get money back...great deal I think. No one else has the point system... yet..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store