your take on milwaukee co2 regulator

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

A. Nonymous

AC Members
Feb 4, 2008
It's not bad for the price. Personally I would recommend the electronic one from aquariumplants.com. That one is the shiznit. Just bought it a couple of weeks ago so I can't vouch for how well it will hold up long term (though I have no reason to think it won't), but it is amazingly awesome.

Andrewtfw

AC Members
Nov 13, 2011
Germantown, MD
Real Name
Andrew
Not pleased with my third milwaukee. Guages are not accurate, needle valve is inconsistent and it dumped enough c02 to kill all my fish a couple weeks back. Swapped bottles and its running more consistently. Still don't trust it.
I will likely go with the aquatech regulator.. heard good things about it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

A. Nonymous

AC Members
Feb 4, 2008
Not pleased with my third milwaukee. Guages are not accurate, needle valve is inconsistent and it dumped enough c02 to kill all my fish a couple weeks back. Swapped bottles and its running more consistently. Still don't trust it.
I will likely go with the aquatech regulator.. heard good things about it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Now that you say that I remember mine doing the same thing several years ago. Boy were my plants happy though.

lethalcustoms00

gearhead extrordinare
Jan 16, 2010
Gillette wyo
Same sort of issues. I came home one day and it had dumped enough gas into my tank that I almost had a tank full of dead fish. It only made it a year give or take. I went to the local brewer and got one from him. I've got another milwaulkee I bought used that has a faulty solenoid valve and needle valve so I'm in the same boat again.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

A. Nonymous

AC Members
Feb 4, 2008
I will say that once your CO2 tank reaches a certain level it will dump everything to the tank. That's not just a Milwaukee regulator that's most of them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store