ZOOGONETICUS TEQUILA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

REDKAHUNA

AC Members
Mar 4, 2009
MARYLAND
Hi Everybody long time since I have posted. Several changes in my life lead to loss of time.

I downsized to 70 tanks and sold many of my breeder cories.
I have a new pacemaker defibulator installed and hope to continue forward.

I do have a question. I went to the PVAS auction last saturday bought some different stuff and sold quite a bit. I purchased a pair of zoogoneticus tequila sopposed to be extinct in the wild very nice goodied but alas I have never kept them. I have spent days researching info on them and aquiring a bunch of info. Does anyone keep these or other goodieds? I would like another set to cross to. Also interested in other types different livebearer looks very interesting and small nano tank size.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Sorry to hear of the pacemaker and the selling off of the cories. Hope you will continue to breed some.

Welcome back!

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
Welcome back!! Too bad about selling off your cories!! You could ALWAYS count on you to have great stock!!! I have never heard of the fish you mention!! But would really like to see pics!

I bought some gold ring danios from msjinkzd awhile back. They are great little fish..have been trying hard to get them spawning without much success so far. She has tons of nanos though...might check with her.

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Hey Red, Glad to see you back. Time for a more leisurely life. Enjoy your fishes and don't stress too much.

tanker

Josh Holloway--Be mine!!!
Sep 1, 2003
Calif. SF Bay area
Visit site
Real Name
Jessica
RED:

Welcome back. Sorry about the pacemaker, but glad you are feeling better. :)

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
I don't work much with Goodeids, but I do keep wild type Poecilids and usually have one or two on hand. Currently I'm raising up some Spiketail Platys, Xiphophorus xiphidium "Rio Purification", and some Montezumae Swords, X. montezumae "Cienega Grande" aka Capuchins. The Platys would be a suitable nano-fish in a 10 or maybe even a 5 for a single pair, but the Swords would need at least a 20 which imo puts them out of the nano category. Your tequilae are generally regarded as easy, no special requirements for food or water, easy on their young so they can be flock-bred, and it's pretty cool to keep a fish that's exinct in the wild.

REDKAHUNA

AC Members
Mar 4, 2009
MARYLAND
Thanks all!!!!!!! I still have 30 type of cory so hope to plod along with the same success as before.

Thanks again I am much better now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store