Mafia #19 50/50

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I think this was the first time we ended with a completely intact communicating team...good job!

Lupin...time to get you in one of these games....!!!!!
No its not, in game 15 I think, the mafia game that was 2 teams each (Me HN Plant and Blue) made it all the way through. Didn't we?

Back to this game...

I swore that Plant was mafia, if I had played you'd have been lynched lol.

Malbri

User
Dec 11, 2006
Brains, I will get my revenge you watch

AND NO AFTER DEATH POST PEOPLE
I waited and waited and waited to post this till when the game was over, casue the rules clearly state no after death posts.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
could RB have NOT followed math rules and rounded down on innocents or maifa???? He is a good DM.. All DM's throw curves at the players to make things entertaining so its not the S.O.S. (same old - well you can guess). There isn't a DM worth his salt that doesn't have this character trait. But you guys just don't believe me.. Why I have no clue. I've been doing this type of gaming for at LEAST half of Wes's life. And he's not that much older than I.

Like I have also said 'OTHER EVENTS' leaves a LOT of room for the Game MOD to roam through. It effectively gives him Carte' Blanche to do anything he wants.
I started playing D & D in 1979. Been playing RPGs since. Have played with some great DMs, all who followed the rules laid down by Gygax and co. Twists and curves make for an interesting game, but must always follow the rules of the game.

Mark

Swayde

AC Members
Mar 12, 2007
Florida
No its not, in game 15 I think, the mafia game that was 2 teams each (Me HN Plant and Blue) made it all the way through. Didn't we?

Back to this game...

I swore that Plant was mafia, if I had played you'd have been lynched lol.

I honestly thought Plantling was mafia as well. She was one person I was the most sure of, and oh so wrong about. It's the only reason she didn't get hit by us, well not just because of my opinion, we all thought she was mafia. I also really didn't expect DC & Andi to both be mafia, that totally threw me for a loop.

Oh well, what parts of the game I did manage to participate in was fun. Inspite of me being mafia, I was truly, very busy and barely fit in time to get any posts in, much less read the entire thread. I totally apologize to my fellow mafia. I honestly thought I'd have much more free time when I signed up, but between birthdays, and Christmas, this time of year is very hectic. I hope to get back into these games next year =)

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Good game you guys, sorry I had to sit it out.

Rb- For shame! :laugh:

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I don't even know when I was turned innocent. When it came up I was innocent I was positive Niko, Wes, or Plant switched and when they did it made me innocent!!

Yes, Plant we all thought you were mafia, the only reason you did not get hit!! I was surprised also that Andi and DC were BOTH mafia!! When Andi pulled out and it said she was Mafia...I knew we were in trouble. Was NOT expecting your hit on Swayde or Mal.

Great game guys, I can't believe I was the last remaining Mafia!

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I don't even know when I was turned innocent. When it came up I was innocent I was positive Niko, Wes, or Plant switched and when they did it made me innocent!!

Yes, Plant we all thought you were mafia, the only reason you did not get hit!! I was surprised also that Andi and DC were BOTH mafia!! When Andi pulled out and it said she was Mafia...I knew we were in trouble. Was NOT expecting your hit on Swayde or Mal.

Great game guys, I can't believe I was the last remaining Mafia!
Always knew you were scum !!!!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
WOOHOO!! Greta game, guys!!

Imagine my surprise though when G came up innocent.... I was like "ummmm, what??"
After Judge had fingered me, I knew I was in trouble so I originally came out and fingered G for being innocent after I got my investigation to subliminally let G know that I was a non-communicating Mafia, but she went for my throat :silly: I thought at this time, if I had G's support and help, we could sway the town into believing she was mafia and would work on fixing things after she was lynched innocent... if she was.... *sigh* I wish I was comminicating.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store