Mafia #19 50/50

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Oh, and Plant...sorry I tricked you so!!!;) I did think JL was communicating, when he switched his vote off me, I was sure it was because they were going to hit me...that was when we decided to take him...it was between hin and Niko.
That's ok G. I should have listened to the others 'cause you were playing differently. For some reason I just turned a blind eye. Maybe 'cause we were the only two posting. And I'm glad you guys picked JL instead of Niko. Glad you didn't wanna hit me either. I guess always appearing evil has it's advantages. Did Brains ever get added to your little scheming group?

I decided..yep.:) Can't restrain the temptation and er..demands from other folks.:perv:
Glad you've finally worked up the nerve to join. Hopefully I'll lynch ya later in another game, LOL.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
That's ok G. I should have listened to the others 'cause you were playing differently. For some reason I just turned a blind eye. Maybe 'cause we were the only two posting. And I'm glad you guys picked JL instead of Niko. Glad you didn't wanna hit me either. I guess always appearing evil has it's advantages. Did Brains ever get added to your little scheming group?

Glad you've finally worked up the nerve to join. Hopefully I'll lynch ya later in another game, LOL.
No, Brains was never added to our group. I was going to come on and resign and say good game, cause I knew there was no way I could win...(especially after me little drunken post), then he came out and said that and it took on a whole new ball game...btw, do we get to know Brains this time??

LMAO....that was not the answer we were looking for there.... :headshake2:
:Angel:...is that better?

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Yep, the game is always full of surprises!! I was happy he came into the game...even though he was after me so hard for a while there!

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Hey everyone.

Just want to apologize for my outburst last night. I have no excuse, and know better. I'm sorry for any embarassment I may have brought to my team mates.

Bob, I am especially sorry for the comments made in the chat room. Again, no excuses.

Mark

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
Hey everyone.

Just want to apologize for my outburst last night. I have no excuse, and know better. I'm sorry for any embarassment I may have brought to my team mates.

Bob, I am especially sorry for the comments made in the chat room. Again, no excuses.

Mark
Ahhh...trying to lure us to your "good side" eh.. Wont work , no sir, not at all...

;)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
One thing in this game I never did understand was trying to decide if DD was a communicating mafia or not. IF she got an investigation she was non communicating. Only nons got invests, I can't remember who kept bringing it up on both DD and JM but I would have used that post to my hearts delight.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store