Mafia #19 50/50

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Sorry if it came off that I was fuming angry. I wasn't really, just really confuzzled and a bit frustrated. Good Game All. And Thanks for modding RB. Who'd you pick to be Mafia? Prolly me, as everyone always thinks I'm evil for some reason. Even Blue and JL thought I was evil. :huh:The only person who thought I was not guilty was Andi, lol.

LOL! Congratulations to all!:clap: I've been watching this thread all the time for entertainment.:popcorn: :D
Awe, quit just watching and join, Lupie! I'll be sitting out this next one but hopefully can join back soon so I can lynch ya! :grinyes:

No its not, in game 15 I think, the mafia game that was 2 teams each (Me HN Plant and Blue) made it all the way through. Didn't we?
Yep, we sure did. That was a good game, also. What would you have done if RB had made one of us Mafia at the end? Hehehe.

Back to this game...

I swore that Plant was mafia, if I had played you'd have been lynched lol.
:angryfire: You, too! :silly: I thought I was the shining example of a good Townie. I just so happened to help lynch an innocent (Blue) 'cause she looked Mafia to me. Started grouping the good guys w/the baddies off the bat. I was floored when she came back as innocent. Don't tell me you haven't been guilty of accidently lynching many innocents. 'Cause I remember what you did to Meem's in the Biological Badlands game. :grinyes:

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
WOOHOO!! Greta game, guys!!

Imagine my surprise though when G came up innocent.... I was like "ummmm, what??"
After Judge had fingered me, I knew I was in trouble so I originally came out and fingered G for being innocent after I got my investigation to subliminally let G know that I was a non-communicating Mafia, but she went for my throat :silly: I thought at this time, if I had G's support and help, we could sway the town into believing she was mafia and would work on fixing things after she was lynched innocent... if she was.... *sigh* I wish I was comminicating.
:lipssealedsmilie: G gave you up to make herself look good instead, hehehehe :grinyes:. Ya evil scumbags deserved each other. LMAO.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
WOOHOO!! Greta game, guys!!

Imagine my surprise though when G came up innocent.... I was like "ummmm, what??"
After Judge had fingered me, I knew I was in trouble so I originally came out and fingered G for being innocent after I got my investigation to subliminally let G know that I was a non-communicating Mafia, but she went for my throat :silly: I thought at this time, if I had G's support and help, we could sway the town into believing she was mafia and would work on fixing things after she was lynched innocent... if she was.... *sigh* I wish I was comminicating.
LOL....Sorry DD, I actually thought you were trying to help me slide by for a while since you had been called out!! Had no idea you wanted me to try and save you:wall:,
I bet it did throw you for a loop when it said, I was innocent!!!

:lipssealedsmilie: G gave you up to make herself look good instead, hehehehe :grinyes:. Ya evil scumbags deserved each other. LMAO.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Oh, and Plant...sorry I tricked you so!!!;) I did think JL was communicating, when he switched his vote off me, I was sure it was because they were going to hit me...that was when we decided to take him...it was between hin and Niko.

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Oh, and Plant...sorry I tricked you so!!!;) I did think JL was communicating, when he switched his vote off me, I was sure it was because they were going to hit me...that was when we decided to take him...it was between hin and Niko.

And of course...you could'nt hit likkle old me could you???

COULD YOU????? :headshake2:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Awe, quit just watching and join, Lupie! I'll be sitting out this next one but hopefully can join back soon so I can lynch ya! :grinyes:
Hmmm...Hard to decide.:lipssealedsmilie:

I sent Grins pms persuading her to join but failed.:rolleyes: Lady G, you should really join..just making sure.:silly: :grinyes:

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
Hmmm...Hard to decide.:lipssealedsmilie:

I sent Grins pms persuading her to join but failed.:rolleyes: Lady G, you should really join..just making sure.:silly: :grinyes:
I'm in Lupie....come you know you wanna!

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store