MAFIA 22: Who is who?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
I swear it was random.Except for switching Grins and DDs PR.

If I was going to hand pick it I would have made all players I use 2 letters for as the mafia, HN JM DD etc...

or I'd have to look through but maybe everyone with a SW tank
Grins Clown RB JM etc....
why would it have to be everything, that i was included in?...I mean seriously?...thankfully, you made me innocent!

Temo

Joshie BaoHuu Tran
Jun 27, 2007
Grand Prairie ,Tx
Real Name
Joshie BaoHuu Tran
MUA HAHAHAHAHAHAH , i'll be back my preties!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

judgemax

I once was lost...
Feb 18, 2005
bellefonte PA
Real Name
Julie Probst
And you'll still be looking guilty. Might as well confer with JM and LG about how they handle that. <flee>
I am telling you grins, ..you will wake up to a dead background lying in your bed one of these days, lmfao!

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
Make sure it's sprinkled with kosher salt...

LesbianChap

Don't ask, I'll tell.
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
And shortly after my last post my connection took one of its infamous dumps. I'll play next game, but I've decided to change my gameplay so drastically and make it so simple you'll prolly lynch me anyways. No way for me to win :p

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Being a martyr doesn't help either.. I think I'll PM HN and we'll keep a spot light on you but drag you through the game until day three just to make you play now... :devil:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store