MAFIA 22: Who is who?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
All game mods, (except me), lie.

:lipssealedsmilie:
Oh yeah, we believe you RB really we do:lipssealedsmilie:
Yeah well you should have seen me going, she's mafia can't vote for her.. She's the boss, no she's an innocent with both you and Grins..

And for the record I have officially changed my game and am starting out quiet no matter if I'm innocent or guilty.. I did it last game and you can check all of those "here is the post count now" posts.. Honestly I'm tired of posting so much and letting to many others slide by.
And I will call you out just for that my dear!!!
OMG that is so funny, what's even funnier is that I had your for Secret Santa Card LOL

OMG triple post!!! Dare I delete it? LMAO
LMAO!!!!
MUA HAHAHAHAHAHAH , i'll be back my preties!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
Oh crap, is that a threat???

And you'll still be looking guilty. Might as well confer with JM and LG about how they handle that. <flee>
:silly:
I am telling you grins, ..you will wake up to a dead background lying in your bed one of these days, lmfao!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And shortly after my last post my connection took one of its infamous dumps. I'll play next game, but I've decided to change my gameplay so drastically and make it so simple you'll prolly lynch me anyways. No way for me to win :p
Really, I went through like 4-5 games I think in a row where I was lynched/hit the 1st or 2nd night...most I was innocent in:grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store