Unusual shaped tank from an uncommon place journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OhioOilMan

AC Members
Mar 1, 2008
Portsmouth Ohio
Real Name
Ryan Lore
Really awesome tank!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how it fits within the entertainment center and all.

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
This is one beautiful and well designed tank. It looks very natural with the aquascaping. I like all of the little fish roaming around the tank. Really amazing!

Marinemom

Danyal

AC Members
May 20, 2007
i can't believe that with as old as this thread is there's only 11 pages, this is an absolutely amazing, i don't think there is any way to majorly improve it, i would kill to own that tank.

Marinemom

AC Members
Apr 8, 2006
I could dream about having a tank like that in my house. Only problem is I would never want to go anywhere and I would not get any work done since all I would do is stare at that awesome tank.

Marinemom

GILnFIN

AC Members
Jun 18, 2008
I love your tank... it is simply beautiful...
did you ever put a betta in the betta hangout???

Riiz

Apocalypse Pony
Apr 16, 2008
So Cal
Real Name
Eric

In one of the last pics he had, it looked like something was in there, have to check out his pictures closely soon.

Saif

someone from an uncommon place
May 7, 2007
Dhaka, Bangladesh
There is always a betta in the hangout. and some baby fish/shrimp pops out regularly. I think they r from the live bearers. the survivors enter here through the tiny cracks. My aquarium has pretty much turned out to be a self sustaining ecosystem except the plant growth is slow due to 'Lo-tech' approach. I dont have much other means to 'improve' the situation as of now. But its still going strong with my minimum maintenance effort. I'll post pics soon.. Thanks again for all your inspiring words...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store