Unusual shaped tank from an uncommon place journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Can't wait for the new pics!

Carla G

AC Members
Nov 17, 2007
NSW Australia
There is always a betta in the hangout. and some baby fish/shrimp pops out regularly. I think they r from the live bearers. the survivors enter here through the tiny cracks. My aquarium has pretty much turned out to be a self sustaining ecosystem except the plant growth is slow due to 'Lo-tech' approach. I dont have much other means to 'improve' the situation as of now. But its still going strong with my minimum maintenance effort. I'll post pics soon.. Thanks again for all your inspiring words...
It's just as well it's "low tech". It's a jungle! If you got it growing much faster you'd spend your life pruning!:grinyes:

Seriously though, it is an awesome tank. I'm so glad someone bumped this thread. I hadn't seen it before. Good job!

rzwn

AC Members
Oct 13, 2008
Rajib bhaiya...oshadharon..you actually proved that you can make anything possible if you have the will to do it..congrats is prob a small thing to say to you..

sandsea

AC Members
Feb 25, 2006
Florida, USA
ok, i haven't even closed the window on this thread in TWO days bcuz i keep looking at the photos. if i need to use the computer i just downsize this page! this is by far the coolest thing i've ever seen. plus i LOVE the fish. three of my tanks have huge fish and they're a pain in the butt, WAY too much maintenance and they mess with the plants. smaller fish are GREAT and Saifs tank is the greatest!

cam191919

AC Members
Apr 8, 2008
Tallahassee FL
^ have you seen the planted indoor pool stocked with stingrays, or the 10000 gallon tank build thread, or the adding a lower portion to an 800 gallon tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store