Altolamprologus Compressiceps Orange Fin

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Yeah, I'm alright; me mucker! How are you? Well, I see you are going to be a full Tang fan again.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i have a Tang problem for sure hehehe i think i need help..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Oh yes, you need help; no doubt about it!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
what size tank is that? ive probly read it before but i dont remember. you need to get a video of the cyps cuz id love to see them in person. the pics just dont do them justice....
Unfortunately, I lost all but four of them out of 22. I don't have any videos, I almost don't have any cyps.

...and zoomed out, your gravel looks like when your TV isnt getting a signal.
You keep making fun of my tank, I am going to have to join a government sponsored program designed to improve my self esteem :sim::nilly:

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
hehehe thats funny Razz so hey have you gave it any thought i could trade a colony of Lundu's for your remaining cyps just a thought let me know..

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
hehehe thats funny Razz so hey have you gave it any thought i could trade a colony of Lundu's for your remaining cyps just a thought let me know..
Pitt, something just isn't right about my remaining wc cyps. I don't know what it is. I would be afraid to trade them as I wouldn't want them to croak on you. I've been thinking that I should put the last four in a hospital tank and double dose them with kanamycin & metro. I do have three F1s that I have been growing out (they are about 2.5 inches) in my fry tank (they are very healthy). So, that's kinda my situation right now :shakehead:

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool just let me know i have to have these dudes gone by next week for the ACA new arrivals i knew you said you wanted some and i was giving you first dibs.. if not i will trade with someone in my fish club..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
there you go again PB trying to trade. dang i hope them cyps get better. looks like you invested a small fortune in them. where do you get them wild caught from? and are they more expensive than captive breeds? is there a big difference?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store