Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
There was x amount of vets and 3 noobs. I figured there had to be at least one noob as scum. I didn't wanna make a random guess and find an innnocent, I wanted to catch a scum. I swear it made sense at the time.
are you slow? I asked you why you role claimed and you explain to me why why you voted noobs. trying reading your quoted text and then posting.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
That means that Hay is scum. Pir is scum and Zaf is scum. Only two ways that Pir could know Hay's status and I am not buying one of them.

Trust me and I gift you 3 scum - Pir, Zaf and Hay.

I am under no real suspicion, nothing to save so you all decide.
Rich, if what I think you are saying here is true why have you not changed your vote to Pir yet? That concerns me a bit.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
H/O guys, call me crazy but what if labby was on to something? I hate to bring back the hand picking thing, but maybe he DID pick dawg as the don. Pir could be a mafia because piranhas are vicious fish who thrive off of living in groups, much like mafia members. Just throwing some outside the box thoughts out there, do with them what you wish.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
are you slow? I asked you why you role claimed and you explain to me why why you voted noobs. trying reading your quoted text and then posting.
...maybe :grinyes: Anyway, I RC's because nobody was listening and at least we'll get rid of one scum.

dirtydawg10

Severum Mafia Don
Sep 5, 2005
Connecticut
H/O guys, call me crazy but what if labby was on to something? I hate to bring back the hand picking thing, but maybe he DID pick dawg as the don. Pir could be a mafia because piranhas are vicious fish who thrive off of living in groups, much like mafia members. Just throwing some outside the box thoughts out there, do with them what you wish.
I'm not the best person to weigh in on this theory, I know...but Ice not being the snitch and JPap confirming that roles were randomly chosen doesn't convince you that LR's theory was misguided?

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
I doubt it. First off, Labs theory was incorrect with ice. Then jpap told us they were random. I don't think he would lie to us......... At least I hope he wouldn't.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Salt's creeping and not posting, both last night and now, solidifies my vote against him

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store