Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
I don't understand what doesn't compute Mav? You also need to help me understand the many variables. Of course they wanted to protect JB's role, he's scum.
We gave them the invest name before nightfall, if he's innocent all they had to do was hit him. We (the town) still gain nothing.

Looks to me like Rich hit two scum in a row.
Let me see if a can get a run down on this.

Option 1: Rich says he will invest JB. JB is going to turn up scum so mafia hits Rich killing the Det and covering up JB's role.
Option 2: Rich says he will invest JB. JB is going to turn up innocent so mafia hits Rich killing Det and we think they are protecting JB.
Option 3: Rich says he will invest JB. JB is going to turn up innocent so mafia hits JB so we are left with 2 Det.
Option 4: Rich says he will invest JB. Rich lies and he invests someone else. Mafia hits JB now we have 2 valid invests to use when we figure out which of the 2 det is real.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
Can you pull the quote where he says he wants to believe Zaffy? I thought that was Raz, you even called him on it.
would you mind pulling out when i said that?

:iagree:
You guys are right it was Razz wanting to believe Zaffy, sorry UN.
I would still like to know why you voted Pir then said you think he may not be scum? What changed your mind?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Let me see if a can get a run down on this.

Option 1: Rich says he will invest JB. JB is going to turn up scum so mafia hits Rich killing the Det and covering up JB's role.
Option 2: Rich says he will invest JB. JB is going to turn up innocent so mafia hits Rich killing Det and we think they are protecting JB.
Option 3: Rich says he will invest JB. JB is going to turn up innocent so mafia hits JB so we are left with 2 Det.
Option 4: Rich says he will invest JB. Rich lies and he invests someone else. Mafia hits JB now we have 2 valid invests to use when we figure out which of the 2 det is real.
I think it's fair to say that options 3&4 can be marked out because they are no longer valid because of last nights events.

I agree that zaffy needs to go, and thats the end of that.

for the next nightfall what would happen if we left Pir alone and just pretended he had been lynched, ignoring what he said and look into someone else ( I have no idea as to who yet ). There are a few people who are fairly quite. Salt and Mav stick in my head. Could they just be sitting back and letting the town lynch their own?

I agree with Kash ( i think she first brought it up ) that we need to stop acting like chickens with no heads and come together and figure this out calmly.

we're being given the run around and making the mafias job too easy.

Also, like everyone else has said Vig, stay on the DL

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
He attacked Zaffy.

Ok, trust me UN, when I'm viewing this thread, I'm not gonna be 'quieting down'.

Okay I had you on ignore but I'm tired of the same old song. I went back and reread you were hinting at being the detecive before Rich mentioned Zaff. Even when he voted Zaf I took it as a joke and paid no real mind to it. Zaf said vote me and he did. I see no reason for you to believe he was the detective.

All I'm saying is that I have a very strong feeling that Haydn is scum. I do however suspect salt, but not as much as Haydn.
First of all everyone, I apologize for anything rude I said last night.

I love stitch-scars!

I think he needed one after he tried for you.

I'm going to go grumble things to my guinea pig.

Have I not stated that I have a very strong feeling that Haydn is scum?

I have already stated that I have a very strong feeling that Haydn is scum. Salt and JM are also on my list.

Was this posted on the wrong den?

I've got better evidence than you think...

It's not. But just to clarify my vote stays on Haydn and was never actually on Zaffy.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
I agree I was just putting all of the options that were valid when the mafia had to decide who to hit.
Listen, I'm perfectly willing to admit my theory may not be fool proof, but I'd like to get more opinions. Your options 2, and 4 are a boatload of crap, but options 1, and 3 are legit choices.

You have to consider that by hitting Rich they were giving up Zaffy.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
Listen, I'm perfectly willing to admit my theory may not be fool proof, but I'd like to get more opinions. Your options 2, and 4 are a boatload of crap, but options 1, and 3 are legit choices.

4 is out there but something I might do in rich's situation, however, 2 is perfectly reasonable.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam

forgot to adress your second point. We were going to figure out the truth on Zaffy anyways they could not have protected him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store