Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I can really only see one reason why Rich was hit last night. He was no threat to the Scum team because Kash asked him to announce his invest. If JB was going to turn innocent why not let Rich live. We wouldn't have a known target in Zaffy, and much of the town today still wouldn't trust Rich, actually I bet more would have thought him scum for not being the hit.
I think JB was going to come up SCUM.....that they couldn't let happen.
And you're as wrong as JM.

I'm out for the afternoon. Probably won't be back until late.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
I can really only see one reason why Rich was hit last night. He was no threat to the Scum team because Kash asked him to announce his invest. If JB was going to turn innocent why not let Rich live. We wouldn't have a known target in Zaffy, and much of the town today still wouldn't trust Rich, actually I bet more would have thought him scum for not being the hit.
I think JB was going to come up SCUM.....that they couldn't let happen.
this doesn't quite compute. What if JB was going to come up innocent and they hit Rich so we would think that they were protecting JB's role. Or they just wanted to keep as much information from us as possible. There are to many variables here and one is just as good as the other. I am not clearing JB I just don't see it as a clear cut case.

maverickbr77

la-te-da
Jan 26, 2009
Lowville, NY
Real Name
Adam
I vote to lynch pir
we could get a better idea of whos a snitch. I'm starting to that maybe pir wasn't, and that hes just been trying to feed us BS. Him and zaffy both have to go, so could we get some help vig?

And chill what did kash point out?
Hmm. went from thinking Pir was mafia to not being sure fast. What changed your mind? You just trying to find a way to save at least one scum buddy. First you say you want to believe Zaffy isn't scum when the confirmed Det said he was and now you vote Pir then say your not sure he is scum.

TwoHobbies

AC Members
Jun 26, 2008
this doesn't quite compute. What if JB was going to come up innocent and they hit Rich so we would think that they were protecting JB's role. Or they just wanted to keep as much information from us as possible. There are to many variables here and one is just as good as the other.
I don't understand what doesn't compute Mav? You also need to help me understand the many variables. Of course they wanted to protect JB's role, he's scum.
We gave them the invest name before nightfall, if he's innocent all they had to do was hit him. We (the town) still gain nothing.

Looks to me like Rich hit two scum in a row.

Chill

Seasons Greetings
Jun 16, 2005
Newfoundland, Canada
Hmm. went from thinking Pir was mafia to not being sure fast. What changed your mind? You just trying to find a way to save at least one scum buddy. First you say you want to believe Zaffy isn't scum when the confirmed Det said he was and now you vote Pir then say your not sure he is scum.
Can you pull the quote where he says he wants to believe Zaffy? I thought that was Raz, you even called him on it.

Piranha86

AC Members
Dec 26, 2009
Harford County Maryland
Real Name
Will
how did you KNOW he was the detective before you false RC'd? rich wasnt even on the suspect list or even being questioned by most players at the time. you're making up your story as you go and you can't even remember the parts you said earlier. this, in addition to the fact that you will not pull quotes as to where Haydn made you suspect them, shows that you are indeed mafia.
He attacked Zaffy.
I'm just saying that we should deal with the problems already confronting us, but we should always keep an eye out for scum. For example, S4S has quieted down along with Pir. Kash has posted more, and so has chill. You've also begun posting more dawg.
Ok, trust me UN, when I'm viewing this thread, I'm not gonna be 'quieting down'.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
First you say you want to believe Zaffy isn't scum when the confirmed Det said he was and now you vote Pir then say your not sure he is scum.
would you mind pulling out when i said that?

Can you pull the quote where he says he wants to believe Zaffy? I thought that was Raz, you even called him on it.
:iagree:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store