55 gallon tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Yes and I think your blood parrot and cutteri would fight. Too much for a 55g. You should of just kept the bristlenose and cutteri. No more cichlids. Pick either keeping the cutteri or BP. I'm just worried for the bristlenose because the cichlids might pick out it's eyes.
Ya, or maybe 2 more cutteri?

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i thought a blood parrot would be ok. atleast thats what lab_rat said. i wont introduce all fish at once then. i thought i could since i already have seeded flters, but ill wait. ive never heard of cichlids picking out plecos eyes and toddnbecka keep bristlenose with their cutteri pairs. blood parrots arent able to pick out there eyes bc of the shape of their mouths.

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
What happened to researching using websites not one person's personal experience? What happened to backing up what other people tell you with research to make sure they're right? It seems like you're only listening to what you want to hear... And all the rest you push to the back of your mind. You were told yes by one person, and no by 3-4 people... Majority rules in this situation. You keep telling us you're trying to fix it, but then you ignore us and do something one person said you could do.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Well, since you got the blood parrot already... Youre stuck with a 75 gal.

allaboutfish

AC Members
Jul 12, 2011
memphis, tn
Real Name
johnathon dunn
i have researched! ive researched with breeders ive researched with sites ive researched on forums. i DO researched. i guess illl take the BP back. i researched them at the baginning of my hobby but i guess sites are wrong and yall are right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store