Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
See Tree should have been the Herbalist because its a Hippie name

Wiz should have been the Warlock

Doom could have been the prophet

Fire,Mael,Chup,Nem plus 2 others should have been witches
I really don't think about the names in comparison to roles...I really do everything random, I'm always worried someone would figure out the way I thought about it and know who is who. Only a couple times have I even "tweaked" it in any way

When are you going to Mod again Ice??

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I didn't really try to hide who I was, except maybe not posting as much as I usually would.

So why come out with the spell plan if you weren't going to agree to turn BH?
I was going to agree to turn BH or any other witch name you gave me other than you. That's why I did it in the first place. Then when Star didn't want us to use it all, I said okay... whatever. It was up to the town to decide and no one disagreed to skip it.

Lady G

Oct 6, 2005
WI
I also need to put a big THANK YOU out there to Daddy 'O for taking the time to get me the alias names!!!!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
I also need to put a big THANK YOU out there to Daddy 'O for taking the time to get me the alias names!!!!
I agree!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I was going to agree to turn BH or any other witch name you gave me other than you. That's why I did it in the first place. Then when Star didn't want us to use it all, I said okay... whatever. It was up to the town to decide and no one disagreed to skip it.
Not using the imaginary spell was the only thing that made sense if you were indeed a townie. If JB had made it one more night we would have had confirmation that Haggis was truly scum.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Not using the imaginary spell was the only thing that made sense if you were indeed a townie. If JB had made it one more night we would have had confirmation that Haggis was truly scum.
I was indeed a townie. :)

That's why I didn't use it. Far be it from me to force the town to use a power they didn't want or need anyway. lol. I was ready to fake the turning part too but that didn't happen either.

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I wasn't asking the town to name a target. Wingnut knew who they were. The whole point was to force him to give up name.... even Haggis, I didn't care which one.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Darn...was I really that transparent?

I'm glad Wiz flipping HP wasn't a death spell for me, literally. I'm not sure why I didn't pick up on HH/JB being prophet.

I knew Rickets/Kash was scum right when they turned around and said that they were sad I was gone. I hadn't posted for almost two game days. LOL. Unfortunately I was dead...not sure why I was hit though. I had NO idea what was going on in the game at the time.

I was pretty sure FF was Chup but was mixed up on the others. Guess I'm not that good at reading beyond the words...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store