Mafia 100-The Witches Return-The Game

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Then Scoop was gone so I had to drop that post. It's not as funny at game end. lmao.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I messed up and accidentally posted as my alias, I figured I'd have been made then. Luckily it was late and I reported myself immediately.

LOL I did that too in LBFs thread.

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
I really did try to play as best I could given the circumstances. I know some don't feel that way but I didn't see the point in giving names. The whole basis is to find scum,not have it handed to you.
Actually, I thought you did really well with that. Pretty funny that you were the anti-hero in the story.

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I really did try to play as best I could given the circumstances. I know some don't feel that way but I didn't see the point in giving names. The whole basis is to find scum,not have it handed to you.
I meant it when I said you did a good job playing in a crappy situation. Then Zaffy had to go and make accusations about me...

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I agree, but was really not sure without the rules being specific what to do...which is why I said you didn't HAVE to out your team mates. It works better when everyone doesn't know who the turn was, I did not like that part in the game. I really thought the witches would put their spell on you so you couldn't name them. Although, you did add a bit of interest to the game being a "outed" witch..the innocents wouldn't burn you and the witches wouldn't death spell you LOLOL!

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
I knew you were stuck and couldn't do anything about it. I felt awful about hassling you about it so much at first but that was part of the act. I had to keep it up.

Then it dawned on me who you were. Couldn't resist messing with you even more after that. lol. But I was evil at the time so... you know. :)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Actually, I thought you did really well with that. Pretty funny that you were the anti-hero in the story.
I actually was just tired of playing and knew the witched couldn't win. If scoop hadn't been lynched I was planning on just voting with the town on Fire.

His rendition of the Adelele song is touching.
Yeah and he said he does requests so I posted I wanted Tom Jones Its Unnatural and to dance the Carlton while singing it

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I meant it when I said you did a good job playing in a crappy situation. Then Zaffy had to go and make accusations about me...
I never had any intention of letting that vote stay there. I was torn on rickets and nem.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
I was surprised we made it the entire game without anyone posting with their real SN!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store