RANT

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I've seen it a little bit from some users but at the same time this hobby is full of possibilities. Someone could tell you your stocking is completely bizarre and bad and another could say they've kept that stock for years with no problems. Some of us are willing to try different things out (obviously with our fishes health and safety in mind) but I do know what you're getting at especially when it comes to fish that are way obviously overstocked or have been put in a tank that is obviously too small.

Thats why when I try to answer questions around here if I'm not sure I specifically say that I am still fairly new and what I'm saying should probably be verified by another member. I just hope I've never made anyone angry if I've said something that was blatantly wrong that has needed correction because I hate misinforming people

AaronMB

AC Members
Mar 17, 2012
Fresno, CA
Real Name
Aaron
Because some people aren't really looking for advice. They just want validation that what they are doing is ok. When they find out just how wrong they actually are, they shut down the advice given because they don't want their plans to change.
Agreed.
This, along with the Id's impatience and a little ignorance--and perhaps a limited budget in some cases--can make for some interesting choices.

On the other side of things, as already suggested/implied, are those who should listen more and speak less.

Boomer23

AC Members
May 24, 2012
I feel the same way, i had to leave another forum because it was to agressive. There was to many people trying to be the ultimate aquarium master, nd members would fight over whos right nd wrong. I got into it with other members on this old forum i was on, about teflon tape in aquariums, i had bad experience with it so i told my story, i didnt say anyone was wrong or right i just gave my experience nd advice. The next day theres ten people with different opinions calling me dumb nd i have no idea what im talking, i must be a newbie, im wrong bla bla bla. Thats elemantary childish to me, all i did was give an opinion nd i have people name calling? Like seriously grow up, ive been doing this for 13 years, i think i should be able to give an opinion without the harrasment lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.

Boomer23

AC Members
May 24, 2012
My biggest rant is poor grammar and punctuation.

Sorry but i like to type fastest as possible, so if i take short cuts i apologize but im on my phone nd dont feel like spelling every single word out. And this forum is about fish and advice, not a forum about proper punctuation and spelling, if u cant understand then dont reply or ask for a better description, its that simple rather then complaining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store