Mafia 105: Finding Bigfoot The Game!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Day 1
Scum Invest: Jpappy
Scum Kill: Neph(cancelled when Rich was eaten)
Sasquatch: Kill Rich
Town Invest:

Day 2
Scum Invest: Lab_rat
Sasquatch Kill: JB
Town Invest: Ice (I messed up and gave this invest to the townie PRs even though JB had been killed. It didn't turn out to matter though. Sasquatch had sent his kill in just after nightfall and never switched)

Day 3
Scum Invest: Chill
Sasquatch Kill: Jpappy
Town Kill: Ice (cancelled when Jpappy died)

Day 4
Sasquatch Kill: Chill

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
No way. Seriously pir and ice well played. I should have gone harder at you but you guys did well. I feel like we didn't have a lot that were that into the game and blob didn't help at all but you guys really ha led your business here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!
It definetly helped that Lab and Chill were pretty non existent. I couldn't believe I got away with my what I would have done if BF post. I knew as soon as I posted it I was dead.

Chem was a great team mate, contrary to popular belief he was not coached. We really didn't talk all that much in the room, except cussing Pir for killing Rich and on Day 2 when I thought he outed himself.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Pir was Sasquatch, he sent me a PM earlier today that there was a family emergency with his grandfather. I don't know anything other than that and what he posted in the thread though.

Send thoughts their way.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I was really surprised that nobody picked up that the coin flip on day 2 was a sham, who ever trusts a hushed voice telling you how the coin lands, you have to see it people! Chem had the doubled vote so Labby lost outright, the coin flip was a charade.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Pir was Sasquatch, he sent me a PM earlier today that there was a family emergency with his grandfather. I don't know anything other than that though.

Send thoughts their way.
Thoughts sent...

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Thanks for playing everyone. I hope you had fun.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Sometimes I'm not good at putting things together. Why was my scum kill cancelled because rich was Bigfoot killed? Did that have something to do with my UD?

It always feels good to make it to the end even in a losing game. I think I've done that once before but not sure this might be my first time

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Sometimes I'm not good at putting things together. Why was my scum kill cancelled because rich was Bigfoot killed? Did that have something to do with my UD?

It always feels good to make it to the end even in a losing game. I think I've done that once before but not sure this might be my first time

Rich was going to kill you, but Sasquatch killed him before that happened. Its the nightly events order.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store