Mafia 107 - Tank of Terror!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Plant voted tank for something I also did? How do you figure? Plant didn't like tank coming in and voting quickly and then leaving (maybe even with a supposed excuse since he voted for a possible UD) and I voted because I thought it was weird to vote for someone who was a no show up to that point even as a placeholder. Those are two completely different things since plant said it was about how he voted, not who.

And you say voting me takes out the POSSIBLE convict. You still haven't said why you think I'm involved (unless mentioning the possible distancing vote was your way of saying you place a lot of stock in that idea) so wouldn't voting out anyone here take out the possible convict? I know that I am not scrutinizing vote switches D1 too deeply because every game I've played has multiple switches the first night because everyone is playing blind. Maybe that is too complacent of me though

I guess you've made a bit of a case against plant so I think I'll go back and read a little more of those posts. I hadn't been too worried about plant because they're one of only a couple people that, up until recently hadn't been tossing crazy accusations everywhere like after a few posts they're sure who scum is. That's why I'm so focused on rich and dawg.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

I find that the craziest theories are by innocents that are clueless, the scum don't put out crazy theories as they know who is scum. They take posts and twist them to fit their agenda to make others look bad.

Taking out plant would take out a townie and ensure a win for the evils tonight. Now that you know your plan at framing whoever isn't around at nightfall isn't full-proof you will not stay your hit tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

I never assumed no one would be here at noon fall except myself. I'm still voting you.I know you are the GBR, I totally expect to be hit tonight and am okay with it. If we vote you out and I'm not hit then that will be the mistake we needed from you guys again. If the town decides to risk taking out Neph and my vote is needed then I will vote there.If we're right I don't have to worry about being hit and you go tomorrow.

If we're wrong about Neph I will still be hit but the possible Convict will be narrowed down to 3 players and they will have to fight it out.

We're at 6 players if we're wrong about Neph and I'm hit it will be 2-2. You will be known so the vote will split, and only win if the coin flips in our favor.
If we are right about Neph then you go tomorrow and we win.

If we take you out tonight and I get hit it will be 3-1 town and they have wiggle room.

I prefer to take you out, but will go with what the town wants. I will listen to anyones theories except Plants, if they think its Rich or Dawg or Jpap etc if they can convince the town to go there I will follow if convinced myself. Otherwise my vote will stay on Plant. The player with 4 votes dies, 3 on a player could be end in another tie.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Taking out plant would take out a townie and ensure a win for the evils tonight. Now that you know your plan at framing whoever isn't around at nightfall isn't full-proof you will not stay your hit tonight.

Sorry not used to this ap for my iPhone and my PC was acting up. I didn't know Rich's gameplay so well and his odd behavior made me wonder if he was hiding something.

Lynching ANY townee will ensure a win for the evils. I urge all you Townes to consider following my vote or it will be game over.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Ok well since its not a noon fall I will be around for night fall. I have errands to do. Discuss among yourselves.

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
I find that the craziest theories are by innocents that are clueless, the scum don't put out crazy theories as they know who is scum. They take posts and twist them to fit their agenda to make others look bad.

I never assumed no one would be here at noon fall except myself. I'm still voting you.I know you are the GBR, I totally expect to be hit tonight and am okay with it. If we vote you out and I'm not hit then that will be the mistake we needed from you guys again. If the town decides to risk taking out Neph and my vote is needed then I will vote there.If we're right I don't have to worry about being hit and you go tomorrow.

If we're wrong about Neph I will still be hit but the possible Convict will be narrowed down to 3 players and they will have to fight it out.

We're at 6 players if we're wrong about Neph and I'm hit it will be 2-2. You will be known so the vote will split, and only win if the coin flips in our favor.
If we are right about Neph then you go tomorrow and we win.

If we take you out tonight and I get hit it will be 3-1 town and they have wiggle room.

I prefer to take you out, but will go with what the town wants. I will listen to anyones theories except Plants, if they think its Rich or Dawg or Jpap etc if they can convince the town to go there I will follow if convinced myself. Otherwise my vote will stay on Plant. The player with 4 votes dies, 3 on a player could be end in another tie.
Some things worry me.

I think that is a bit if a stretch to think that the more unbelievable theories are from clueless townies because I've seen outrageous things come from all sides of this game. That worries me.

You kept saying 'we' and it wasn't very notable until you mentioned the town and what the town wants as if you're a separate entity. Makes me connect the dots that 'we' isn't the people voting with you (or maybe one is) and 'we' is a separate chat room that is trying to sway the 'town'.

Just seems a little off to me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using the MAN app!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
You are right except for being wrong. I though nightfall was 9, never even realized it was not until some one posted that the vote changes might not count. I am so glad Ice said something about noon today or I would not have voted.

I got the names all screwed up, not even sure what i was thinking. I know a great blundered plan theory is more fun, but there you go. I can garantee if it was some scum plan, I would have been on time a known exactly who to switch to.
Rich, you completely ignored my points about why you chose Neph over Dawg and why you don't seems to suspect Plant anymore and keep falling back on your screw up being an honest mistake. How about you forget about that and answer me as to why you are voting Neph over Dawg and why Plant has fallen off your radar.

So its snowing here and its slowed down my plans for today, I should be around at noon fall.

I don't have much thoughts on anyone because not a lot has really been said. I'm not positive about your role so I don't actually have the scum team pegged. But I do know my whiskers are pointing at Plant as GBR.

If others would heed my advice and take out Plant I expect to be hit tonight,by you or whoever is the Convict. Or I could chance you are the Convict and vote you, not worry about the hit if you are and vote out Plant next.

I'll be watching to see if my vote needs to move or if others follow my lead.
Ice, hopefully you can understand why I'm very hesitant to follow anyone (especially you) with such little concrete evidence. I've been leaning you more pro town thus far but it wouldn't surprise me if you're scum pushing to ensure an innocent gets lynched tonight to try and seal the deal.

rich311k

AC Members
Mar 28, 2005
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich
Rich, you completely ignored my points about why you chose Neph over Dawg and why you don't seems to suspect Plant anymore and keep falling back on your screw up being an honest mistake. How about you forget about that and answer me as to why you are voting Neph over Dawg and why Plant has fallen off your radar.

Ice, hopefully you can understand why I'm very hesitant to follow anyone (especially you) with such little concrete evidence. I've been leaning you more pro town thus far but it wouldn't surprise me if you're scum pushing to ensure an innocent gets lynched tonight to try and seal the deal.
I see no reason to suspect dawg. Neph has been inconsistent and defensive in my opinion.

I am not sure what to think of Plant yet. I would be hesitant to vote that way right now. Plant seems to be working for the town in my opinion at least today.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I see no reason to suspect dawg. Neph has been inconsistent and defensive in my opinion.

I am not sure what to think of Plant yet. I would be hesitant to vote that way right now. Plant seems to be working for the town in my opinion at least today.
Thanks for at least attempting to answer.

I don't see how you can vote for Neph because they may not have been around and then ignore someone who wasn't around even longer. That was your only reason you listed when you made the vote so to me it looks like you are ignoring Dawg on purpose. I'd like to see where you think Neph has been "inconsistent" and "defensive" otherwise it just looks like you're throwing those words around to back up a really crappy vote.

What do you think about Ice's claims about Plant? I find it very odd that you would take a jab at plant (post #170) and then completely back off and say Plant is being pro town when I push you to answer your thoughts on them.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
I gather you can not see it. I am playing it how I see it. I took a shot at Plant because it was a cheap way to get out of a deciding vote. Does not me they are scum just not wanting to be out there.
Whether I see it or not makes no difference to your reasoning for your vote. You said Neph may not have been around for the hit. When I brought up Dawg's name you mention Neph has also been scummy for these other reasons, except you have not given any evidence as to where/how Neph has been "inconsistent" or "defensive". I'm not going to do the work for you Rich.

As for your post towards Plant...I mentioned post #170.

Is that what you are finding?
How does this have anything to do with Plant not placing a deciding vote? Also, you have not answered what you think about Ice's claim that Plant is the GBR.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store