Planted 20 Gallon Tall

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Thank you sir. I have no Betta Hammocks. I'm am working on the Balsa wood prototype, that will be made up in PVC. That way I can put them in a Marine tank, just in case I get a hankerin' to make another Marine Tank. ?

hammock.jpg

One thing that surprised me, is that all of the people that has seen him, in the tank with other fish, thought that Bettas
could never live with other fish. I thought they did that in the wild. Some people thought he was a special Betta.
Yes, he is special to me and my wife.

Hey, when you can, hit us up with pics! Can't wait to see the new ones!

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 14 Pro Max
I have a koi betta in with my angels and no issues. It depends on the betta. They are one of my favorite fish to keep. Wide range of shapes and colors

These are my three new bettas. A nemo candy copper giant,super red giant and a hellboy halfmoon plakat. Nemo candy copper bettas are a new line and aren’t widely available according to the seller. I’m one of the few people that have one.
BB132349-6635-46E9-B3E6-3708CC581385.jpeg68920F34-AF5C-478F-872B-1C8F80015D00.jpeg818A9883-62BD-4A34-B14C-211D3D16268A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Sprinkle

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Really Nice Fish. The Candy is a very different color. Interesting for sure. I am thinking about some females.
Now here is a question. The Giant females will, or won't breed with a regular Half Moon male? We don't have any Pet Stores, with Giant's in them, so hard for me to tell size, by the photos....The Female might just sit on him...lol! (Just Kidding)

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 14 Pro Max
It’s best to breed giant to giant. My giants are roughly 3” 2x bigger then a standard size betta. Unfortunately giants have to be ordered online and females are hard to come by. I’m thinking of getting the female to my candy giant cause the seller has her.

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Well, I haven't seen many giant females online. I'd get the sellers Female, as an impulse buy, now if I could. Save the stress of thinking about her.

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Thank you for the information. I really haven't researched it. I think I will stay with what I have, and get a fry batch off.
Maybe, we could talk about Giants. I may be interested in a pair of nemo candy copper giant's, that is for a price, + the shipping costs. :)

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 14 Pro Max
Right now its hard to get the nemo candy coppers cause most are still in early line development in Indonesia. Betta Squad usa will be getting that line in March but in standard plakat bettas not giants. Giants take longer to grow and develop color versus the standard size bettas.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store