Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Just for the record, how many mafia are there?

What are the other roles, if any?

When does the first day end?

For this first day, anything we do is just random...

Keeping an eye on this one. Asking how many mafia either means he is an innocent or is mafia trying to look innocent as the mafia know how many of them there are. The 1st post asks us to send questions via PM, why ask the question here except to appear as something.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
meh if you want to vote for me vote for me I'm innocent.

In fact, in these games I find a real mafia 'tell' is either 1) jumping on board a lynch wagon where the first voter has no real reason explained for voting or 2) trying to start someone else off on a lynching but not making the first (or perhaps any vote) yourself...
Just for clarity, Ice threw the first lynch vote.....

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
..and FL22, who never posts in the Acville Forum, but idles away hours in the Acville chat cafe, is free with her posts here....

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Keeping an eye on this one. Asking how many mafia either means he is an innocent or is mafia trying to look innocent as the mafia know how many of them there are. The 1st post asks us to send questions via PM, why ask the question here except to appear as something.
All these questions are for everyones benefit.

Also, everyone is either innocent or trying to look innocent. The mafia are not going to say they are mafia, they are going to claim they are innocent.

So please keep an eye on me, as well as everyone else.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Someone had to start it...

But Rb sure is finger pointing a lot. Maybe he is someone that needs watching too.

So for sure I'm watching Rbishop and johnlarson66.

13's vote had no rhyme or reason to it except to bring out some folk. Votes can be changed and judging by responses probably will be, but for now I stand with my original vote.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Someone had to start it...

But Rb sure is finger pointing a lot. Maybe he is someone that needs watching too.

So for sure I'm watching Rbishop and johnlarson66.

13's vote had no rhyme or reason to it except to bring out some folk. Votes can be changed and judging by responses probably will be, but for now I stand with my original vote.
Actually, I was just acting on Ogre's advice on how to play the game....

I'll save my real thoughts for now.....where are all the other townsfolk? Planning their nightly evil?

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
Just for the record, how many mafia are there?

What are the other roles, if any?

When does the first day end?

For this first day, anything we do is just random...
there are 5 mafia

other roles include the doctor, the mayor, the detective and the vigilante

first day ends on tuesday at 3 am

keep everything pretty random foir now guys, dont start lynching right away...just talk

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store