Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
...and their possible involment..?

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Well, I had a big long post, but AC freaked out on me and killed it. I had listed everyone and my thoughts, but it's not really appropriate for the first day... at least until everyone posts.

As a point, the mafia in the last few games were extremely vocal... maybe they'll calm down a little in this game.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
there are 5 mafia

other roles include the doctor, the mayor, the detective and the vigilante

first day ends on tuesday at 3 am

keep everything pretty random foir now guys, dont start lynching right away...just talk
Is the Mayor just another innocent that may or not make it through the game or is there something special about him/her?

Vigilante from what I understand is an innocent but gets to vote 1 player out a night which gives each group a chance at losing at least 2 members each night. 3 people will lose a life each night, one is going to be an innocent because of mafia involvement but if not careful on innocent and vigilante parts could be 3 innocents at once.

Already understand the mafia,detective and Dr angle.

I think the vigilante needs to be taken out as that player could be a danger to innocents with his/her wild votes.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
The vig can only use his ability once per game (according to Wiki)

I don't know what the mayor does either.

From Wiki - "
  • Power roles - "Mayor", "Judge", etc.
This role is taken in addition to the assigned role, and it endows the character with additional power over the game (particularly during the daytime). The character could be chosen by random or selected by vote (which could take place before or after roles are assigned). For instance, a Mayor could possess two votes, or a Judge could moderate discussion in parliamentary fashion (to the advantage of their "team"). If the Power character is also an Innocent (and particularly if they have a helpful role), they aid the town. If they are Mafia, this character aids the Mafia.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
hhmmmmmmm...

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
The vig can only use his ability once per game (according to Wiki)
Ok well in that case the vigilante isn't as dangerous as thought.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
But it could be a power play at the right moment, since they have the privelege of communicating outside the thread....

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
the mayor can work with the detective in finding out who the mafia are, the mayor will need to find out who the detective is before they can work with eachother, the mayor can PM me with suspicions just as the detective can, but he cannot eliminate a mafia without the detectives help, if the mayor and detective know who eachother are, and the mayor has a suspicion he can share that with the detective, the detective can investigate that person, then come to me with a name, if he is right..he will be told so and that person will be eliminated....sorry if thats confusing

if you guys dont like the idea of a mayor or vigilante, you can vote to have those roles scratched from the game

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
don't mind the rule, just need to be aware of it, up front.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
hmmmm...12 hrs into the game and only 12 of 20 play...? With 5 mafia.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store