Mafia Game 3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
hmmmm...12 hrs into the game and only 12 of 20 play...? With 5 mafia.....
Nice observation...

They could think if they stay quiet we forget about them. End up doing their job for them by lynching our own then pick one of us off so we lose 2 players a day.

Dwarf Puffers

Dec 11, 2006
NS, Canada
If we vote for no1 the first night, then we get picked off...

But, then again, we could re-read that person's posts and suspicions, for example, say Coler said "I think JL is Mafia because *insert good opinion here*, and then he's wacked. Thus, there is good reason JL may be mafia.

Who heeah whantsh ta bah a showt gun?!

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Let's let everyone post before we start voting. We still have more than 24 hours.

BTW: I'm starting tutorial teaching tomorrow and I'll be back at work from 8PM Central to about 2PM Central. So don't read anything into that OK?

I'll make a list, my thoughts, and my vote tomorrow.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
sorry bout not posting.. i was out on the water all day. ;) gotta take advantage of the 2-month new england summers. i'm here.

plantling

One bulwet left!
Feb 10, 2007
South Carolina
Just got back from my 5yo neice's BD party. She's so cute, of course I couldn't miss it though I've been thinking about how much fun this game will be. This is my first time playing but I think it's really neat.

Plantling will hold off her votes until later as it is a bit early to start jumping on people's backs. She does have plants to care for so cannot afford to tee off people unduly. We do have until Tuesday, but do keep your eyes out.

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Here's the kind of things we should be considering. Personally, I like making lists and following the players throughout the game. Gives me a better over all picture, keeping in mind that opinions can change and the mafia is sure to be trying to manipulate us.

bkw1982 - nothing yet
Dwarf Puffers - man, with the cousin pete thing... but leaning innocent
Madcrawdad - another leaning innocent, doctor in one game so statistically probably an innocent.
OgreMkV - 99.99% sure is innocent... or at least not mafia ;)
J Double R - a good dectective, statistically probably an innocent.
NeonJulie - waiting on a post
Cory Lover - waiting on a post
Dangerdoll - jumped in with guesses. Not sure what that means.
mee-mee - no posts yet
coler - another hmmm... statistically probably an innocent, but...
FishLady22 - leaning innocent
sovran - waiting on posts
IceH20 - hmmmm
jessicar613 - no real posts
rbishop - hmmmm...
captaincaveman9 - no real posts
johnlarson66 - no real posts
jensons - no real posts
"13" - no real posts
Plantling - leaning innocent, but with minimal info

I'm thinking that many of the mafia are laying low. However, with 5 of them, they can afford to split up... some laying low and some getting involved fast.

I agree with the others, look for those that are looking for lynchings early with no information.

Everyone will have to pick someone tomorrow and I'll have to review all the posts tomorrow for a clue. If someone gives me a good reason, then I'll probably go with them. Of course, if the other party gives a good response, then we'll just have to see... It's just a first day thing.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I think all, innocents or mafia need to post like crazy...just to keeep thigs interesting. Logic rules will cause eliminations.

As will fear......and hope.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'll be at work most of the day tomorrow but I'll be back on for a final vote if I change my mind. But as it stands 13 hasn't posted and I think, especially of the new people to the game, that they're afraid to post because they are Mafia and don't know how to play it off.

FL22

Do as I say!
Jan 22, 2007
O-H I-O!
I'll be at work most of the day tomorrow but I'll be back on for a final vote if I change my mind. But as it stands 13 hasn't posted and I think, especially of the new people to the game, that they're afraid to post because they are Mafia and don't know how to play it off.
That, oooorr they are too busy making "plans"

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store