Mafia #77 Game thread- Back to the basics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
i know others questioned Salt about his activity, but i found it strange as well. do you now want me to point something out i think is weird only because other people have pointed it out as well? at that point he hadn't answered the question, so its not like i missed the answer.

as for the second one, im pretty sure i was the first one to question you a out that.

again, you're just getting ruffled because people are looking into your mudslinging and seeing that its nothing, and then once they call you out on it they aren't allowed to say anything bad about you. hiding anything?

care to show me other places? or are you just on my case for no reason like every other game...im inclined to go with the second one.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
this doesn't sit right for me, from what I read Pir was just tossing out an idea and UN seems to just jump right on him, it's a direct attack that doesn't sit right with me. Early distancing perhaps?
Pir was tossing out A BAD IDEA. In my following post, I simply stated that pir could be using that idea in two different ways.

All in all UN is playing a very bossy game, he is seems very confident in the rules, in his accusations, in his observations ( and other peoples observations ). The UN I remember is usually slipping up and making mistakes and misunderstanding. Why so confident now?
and the answer to the question directed at me
Humans have this remarkable ability to learn.....

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
or are you just on my case for no reason like every other game...im inclined to go with the second one.
:)

Just an observation I had, it just seemed odd that you were jumping on. Thats it, nothing more.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Pir was tossing out A BAD IDEA. In my following post, I simply stated that pir could be using that idea in two different ways.
you stated that Pir's idea was wrong and thus scummy.
It's day 1 ideas have to start somewhere

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
you stated that Pir's idea was wrong and thus scummy.
It's day 1 ideas have to start somewhere
I don't have a problem with coming up with ideas, I have a problem with getting into whether or not pap decided to hand pick roles, and who should lynch SOLELY BASED OFF OF THOSE PEOPLE!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
I don't have a problem with coming up with ideas, I have a problem with getting into whether or not pap decided to hand pick roles, and who should lynch SOLELY BASED OFF OF THOSE PEOPLE!
no one said that what ever list that is born from Pirs suggestion is going to be the list to be voted....that's ridiculous.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
Just throwing the idea out there doesn't make it "scummy", it was a thought not really such a big thing. What is interesting to me is the reactions to that question. Others told their thoughts on it and he agreed in the end, dropping it. The ones who keep bringing it up and trying to use it to say "scum" actually stand out more to me then the fact he asked it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store