Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Gumby131

red cherry shrimp color

I've had the opposite with colour. Actually purchased a batch of culls about 3 years ago. They were dull and not very red at all. They are in a shrimp only heavily planted tank along with some river prawns and other native Australian shrimp. They have bred themselves into a brilliant bright...
  2. Gumby131

THE most aggresive fish

15 years later here I am. I ended up going with a large barramundi who only recently passed.
  3. Gumby131

Weird problem with guppies

You should try keeping more than 1 hatchet I did the same thing when a RD I had jumped tanks and ate all but 1 hatchet. He instantly became a twat and killed a whole school of rummy and a female betta.
  4. Gumby131

Need to identify Flowerhorn type

Its a stunner. Never seen one like him before.
  5. Gumby131

LED Lighting from China

hey guys, i recently stumbled opon a website which offers LED light panels, for aquariums. i was just wondering, would they be ok to grow plants under? i want to do my new 5 foot tank as a heavily planted tank, with only a few fish, maybe 2 discus. what do you guys think...
  6. Gumby131

got a new 40 gal tank.

hey guys. just bought a 40 gal tank and cabinet because it was on special haha. anyways, its currently all steup with plants and stuff in it now. what i'm thinking is, a school of about 15 neon tetras. 6 cory cats. and something else, a bit bigger, to make the neons school a bit tighter, i'm...
  7. Gumby131

My Turtle Trip Pix : RARE : LOAD WARNING

awsome! love the one with 2 heads!
  8. Gumby131

How much light intensity is needed for a 40g tank?

well maybe he wants to grow plants???
  9. Gumby131

Three freakin years

far out, i been here for 3 years aswell.
  10. Gumby131

How much light intensity is needed for a 40g tank?

should be about 3 watts per gallon bud
  11. Gumby131

new tank

hey ppl.. Just want to tell you bout my new tank im getting.... Its 75 gallons.. One of those rounded perspex ones. I want to have a light coloured sand substrate, false rock backdrop and heavily - medium planted. I want driftwood from the back to come down gradualy then into a floor of a...
  12. Gumby131

makemyhobby.com

probably a scam mate.
  13. Gumby131

Mosquito Larvae for Goldfish

just put some leaves into a bucket of water and leave it in the shade.... 2 days later... Instant mosquito larvae lol
  14. Gumby131

cost of white clouds

the flat rate around my area is about $1.80 AU. so whats that, about $1.25US????????? and Punnet. i have never heard of white clouds being extinct in nature but it would not suprise me. they are from like, singapore and india and places like that. so most of their habitat would most likly of...
  15. Gumby131

discus with silk plants

thanks pinkertd.
  16. Gumby131

discus with silk plants

about your discus. i never said it was about what type of plant. the question was "are discus ok with silk plants" understand?
  17. Gumby131

new tank idea

ok i dont quite want ten. i dont quite want 6 either whats the minimum i can keep so that they are happy.
  18. Gumby131

True or False Game

false. she is in the kitchen cookin some baked beans :) the next person has a motorola mobile phone
  19. Gumby131

new tank idea

ah ok so how many discus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store