Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. SHK_ATK

Ritteri Anemone

I second the getting a diffrent nem. ritt. while very nice looking need perfect water conditions and intense lighting even if you still have both they dont do well in the home aquarium. Pass if at all possible.
  2. SHK_ATK

Pond?

Yea I wouldnt try it in NC....goldfish and koi on the other hand.....
  3. SHK_ATK

Heart Broken.

ouch!! I cant imagine loosing all my tangs in the course of two days, I left my clown alone after the male died. After he died I noticed she would swim around the tank vrs just staying in the corner, now she's in the nem. w/ two B&W's everyone seems happy.
  4. SHK_ATK

What does carbon take out?

I used to run carbon until I read that carbon can leak back into the tank and affect fish like tangs cant remember what exactly but I took it out just so to be safe.
  5. SHK_ATK

Keeping Clams????

thats more than enought to keep a clam. Try to get a clam that is over 4" as they dont require spot feedings.
  6. SHK_ATK

Moving water pics. Nice or Ugly?

lookin good
  7. SHK_ATK

just bought a new car today

OH NO!!!!!!! you sold the ARO. for the BMW j/k Really nice looking.
  8. SHK_ATK

240 liter Rio Xingu Biotop

really superb looking system.
  9. SHK_ATK

55 gallon FOWLR

what are your inhabitants? I see a clown and blue hippo (hope you are planning on upgrading her to a BIGGER tank) and is that a purple tang in there as well??
  10. SHK_ATK

LOVE SHACK

ah gotcha. might have to go see next time I go to the lfs.
  11. SHK_ATK

sweet deal on CL!

are you frekkin kiddin me? $1500 is a steal. That tank here USED would cost 5 or 6 times that much and NO im not exaggerating (sp?) buddy bought a 165G from a lfs drilled w/ stand and MH lighting $7000 its to expensive to buy new.
  12. SHK_ATK

How many gallons total up in your place.

377G total planning on adding another 200 or 300G sometime....
  13. SHK_ATK

Story for saltwater tank lovers.

its a money pit. But its an awesome hobby.
  14. SHK_ATK

sweet deal on CL!

killer deal, esp. with tax season in the air. I woudl so do a pred tank!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. SHK_ATK

LOVE SHACK

Sorry to sound like a noob but how can you tell which one is male and which one is female??
  16. SHK_ATK

Water Change long overdue?

Niko better start spraying that troll spray.
  17. SHK_ATK

Pics of my tank

thanks for the replys :) the tank looks superb. Kinda making me lean towards running and getting another tank :D
  18. SHK_ATK

Getting out of the hobby.

no livestock? I guess no frags for me....:( Looking foward to seeing you back in the hobby, hope all is well.
  19. SHK_ATK

Pics of my tank

I got one chunk of Lava rock in my 40, makes the tank look a wee bit diffrent. Is the sand white sand? also what are you doing to make it look so clean, Have you gone through your diatom phase? How long you run your lights? Are they the reg stock 10G tank lights? and last question what are you...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store