Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. hatcheridiot

Building a Stand for 125 Gal

A dado runs across the grain, a groove runs with the grain and a rabbet runs along the edge of a board.
  2. hatcheridiot

Howdy all!!!.....with a question.

So I forgot how to do quotes.......but thank you ALL for your replies. Now I can stock in confidence. SidtheMonkey: Thanks for the welcome back texaxguy: Thanks for the review and the reminder about endlers...I've got another tank waiting to handle any offspring. My catfish is done...
  3. hatcheridiot

Howdy all!!!.....with a question.

Hello all. It's been forever since I've been here. I moved almost two years ago and have had to deal with dial-up internet ever since...I could really go on about that one! Hope everyone has been doing well since I've been gone. I've done a TON of DIY stuff since I've been away and maybe...
  4. hatcheridiot

True or False Game

False The next person needs new slippers.
  5. hatcheridiot

How about a "have you ever" game??

NO Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  6. hatcheridiot

Breeding: Neon Tetras Part1

LOL, Mgamer, I'm glad I didn't give myself a deadline for my wall of tanks!
  7. hatcheridiot

Is this too much driftwood?

Beauty of a tank Que! It was nice to see you didn't just throw it together! LOL, a work of art is just that....WORK! Looks great!
  8. hatcheridiot

WORD RELATION GAME!!!!

Dog
  9. hatcheridiot

This or That Game

what? Um, dogs are nice. rake the leaves or leave the rake?
  10. hatcheridiot

Keep the Sentence going!!!

but the puking helped, except for the...
  11. hatcheridiot

How about a "have you ever" game??

Yes. Ever wonder how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  12. hatcheridiot

Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer

Easy, teach her what you taught her yesterday. When exactly do you get it "together"?
  13. hatcheridiot

Msjinkzd's Classifieds feedback

Great experience! Great looking cherry shrimp, snails, and plants! All arrived happy, lively and healthy....even in chilly weather. A speedy, meticulously packed delivery resulted in happy stock and a happy customer.
  14. hatcheridiot

FS: Inverts and low light plants for sale

Can't wait for my package! Thanks again! ~ Cough! BUMP Cough!
  15. hatcheridiot

a simple weight question

Sounds like sound logic. Do you know if there is a supporting wall below the wall it will sit along? It should really be placed at least close to one. It sounds like it will be sitting across the floor joists instead of along them correct? If so, you should be fine. I don't like mdf for a...
  16. hatcheridiot

disaster with my new tank :-(

Wow, sorry about your loss. Don't give up though! Get back on that pony! There's still lots to be excited about. Good luck.
  17. hatcheridiot

Killer tanks!!!!! Literally!

Wise words! However, I'm not wise...I'm stubborn and proud :). Not to mention I have 13 of these tanks.....that's a lot to just throw out without giving them at least part of what sanity I have left.
  18. hatcheridiot

I appreciate your input however I respectfully disagree that fish will die under the conditions that I reported. The deaths are caused by spikes in the parameters which, to my knowledge do not happen with 2 guppies in a 30g tank or even 5 goldfish in a 15g overnight. That being said, I do...
  19. hatcheridiot

Wow, lots of good advice here. I think I'll let them sit for a couple months...run the charcoal, and do the 90% water changes. Maybe if I keep the heat cranked up they'll leach faster? After all the time I've invested in these tanks, I'd hate to scrap them. Thanks all!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store