Msjinkzd's Classifieds feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxyBlue

Everything's Eventual
Feb 19, 2008
Dallas, TX
Terrific seller! Communication is excellent as always. Lightning fast shipping! The shrimp are healthy and lovely. Quite active in their little tank already. I'm looking forward to watching them grow!

Thanks MsJ, as always it was a pleasure doing business with you!

hatcheridiot

Call me crazy...Crazy
Apr 19, 2007
Washington State
Great experience! Great looking cherry shrimp, snails, and plants! All arrived happy, lively and healthy....even in chilly weather. A speedy, meticulously packed delivery resulted in happy stock and a happy customer.

eugenet

AC Members
Oct 30, 2006
Tennessee
My 20 Red Cherry Shrimp came today and I couldn't be happier :headbang2: The packaging was top notch and as soon as they were acclimated and I added them to their new 10 gallon home they came peeking their way out of the little java moss clump. Now I can't wait for them to grow up and have lil 'uns. :grinyes:

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
I received my shrimp and snails today. WOW there lively and very healthy!! the snails popped right out and are all over the tank already. I have never been so please with an order yet. the packing was awesome. I should have taken pics of the packing, them little guys had a wonderful travel bag with very nice and green moss to rest on.the shrimp, wow there every where . I will always get my babies from you this was a wonderful experience in live stock, and in packing!!
thank you :)

PuppyFluffer

AC Members
Jan 9, 2008
east coast USA
I have had an amazing transaction! I'm a newbie and she has been so helpful answering all of my questions! She went way above and beyond the scope of duty and picked up some light bulbs I couldn't find locally and sent them to me, separate box from my plants and shrimp!

Packaging was great! Shrimp are so much fun to watch. I'm delighted with everything!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Rachel is awesome!!! Great friend, awesome plants and shipping!

NeonFlux

Water agent
Oct 16, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Real Name
William
Came nicely! I love the shrimps (Unfortunately one died and the others probably escaped out of the plastic breeder box)(three big ones are alive and well!) and I love the rare ivory snail! The crypt wentii bronze came nicely with the baby and everything. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store