Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. railNtrailcowgr

FS: Lots of goodies Findlay OH!

Asking $100 but open to other offers feel free to PM me.
  2. railNtrailcowgr

FS: Lots of goodies Findlay OH!

Due to some unforeseen events I need to sell my aquariums and all the stuff that goes with them. You can't spend money on fish that you don't have, :perv: and I could really use the extra cash! THE GOODS-- 29 gallon tank-good condition, holds water, does not leak Light hood with brand new 20w...
  3. railNtrailcowgr

MY SNAILS HAVE WEAK SHELLS HELP!

Just wonderin, if using calcium pills how much do you add to the tank and does it affect the fish inhabitants?
  4. railNtrailcowgr

Stocking suggestions anyone...29 gal "river tank"

Bump....no other comments?
  5. railNtrailcowgr

That fish is beautiful! What is it? I will definatly keep that in mind when I acctually get around to creating a real river tank!
  6. railNtrailcowgr

I really like gouramis and that is sort of what I would like as a center piece fish. Perhaps a dwarf honey, pearl, or platinum. I have a Whisper 20-40 on my 10 gallon QT currently. If I were to re-stock my neons and/or glolites first and then QT the gourami and when I add him switch filters...
  7. railNtrailcowgr

I would LOVE to have a true river set up like you mentioned :drool:, however, my LFS rarely has any type of raspbora and loaches are none existant. :headshake2: Someday when I have more money (what's that), lol yeah SOME day...
  8. railNtrailcowgr

Right now it has lots of flow from my AC 70 (came with the tank) and I just added a very small AC 10 to push some dead spots around my driftwood. So it isn't an extreamly high flow tank but enough that I don't think a gourami would be happy which is why I call it a "river tank."
  9. railNtrailcowgr

Ok, well after my own stupidity (not quarintining some new fish) I am again looking for stocking suggestions for my 29 gallon "river tank." Current inhabitants are 4 glolite tetras, 1 neon, 1 gold mystery snail and lots o' baby snails. I know that I would like to get more glolites, neons, and...
  10. railNtrailcowgr

Have you ever notice that.....

Ooooo...the dark grey is nice! We can log out?!?... lol... j/k, the most random things amuse me.
  11. railNtrailcowgr

Aquaclear 300/70 NOISY!

I took it all apart and cleaned it really well the noise seems to have stopped. Any suggestions though on how I can get the pump chamber clean? It is really mucked up and the tooth brush I use to clean filters won't fit down in there.
  12. railNtrailcowgr

Aquaclear 300/70 NOISY!

I got a great deal on a used 29 gal tank from Craigslist, went and picked it up yesterday, set it up with the cichlids and decor that came with it. Everything was fine, running smooth, and most of all quiet. I took all the cichlids to my LFS today because I an not set up to handle them (a whole...
  13. railNtrailcowgr

What to do with cichlids?

Ok, well I went and picked up the tank yesterday. It was pretty bad! They poor fish, this guy had 1 5" JD, 2 4" Firemouths, 1 5" African, 1 4" African, 1 3" African, 3 2" Africans, and 3 1" Africans. The last two were growing babies from who knows what that spawned. Add a 4" BN Pleco, and a 5#...
  14. railNtrailcowgr

Old posts....

Ahh gotcha!
  15. railNtrailcowgr

I am really considering it. I won't get this fish until Monday. I want the fish to have good homes but I also want them out of my hair. No thanks on the guppies, that is the very reason I will not have guppies, mollies, swardtails, platys, ect...I 'm horrible at culling and I do not want...
  16. railNtrailcowgr

I'll try and keep everyone posted as soon as I get an update! I am sick so I've been sitting in bed all day thinking about all these darn fish and what I'm going to do with them. If it's at all possible I would like to get them gone by Monday or Tuesday to I can switch the tank over to my liking...
  17. railNtrailcowgr

Old posts....

What is the BIG hairy deal?!? Some people get so upset when someone digs up an old post. Does it really matter when the post was made? I thought that it was always more appropriate to post in an already exhisting post than to create 30 of the exact same topic?
  18. railNtrailcowgr

favorite algae eater

I voted for the pleco. I have a 2" rubberlip plec in my 10g-soon to be 29 gallon and along with my amano shrimp they keep the place spotless! Unlike my worthless snail, all she does is steal cucumber from the pleco, and lay eggs like no other mother! I'm so sick of scraping snail eggs off my...
  19. railNtrailcowgr

No problem I will as soon as I get them and I can ID what they are. Coler- I'm getting the tank, stand, decent looking hood, filters, heater, and all the contents of the tank delivered to me (about 40 min drive) for $60. He can't remember brand names of anything but I'm hoping that it is all...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store