Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

Cardinals Or Rummynose?

What is more delicate, and would likely die if the water peremeter isn't on the top notch. Cardinal Tetras or Rummy-Nose tetras? And out of all the Tetras, what is the most delicate? Thank You
  2. C

pics of my tank !!!

Hey, I have a question regarding your first plant picture. It looks like as if it is dehydrated, by looking at the leaves shivering up. My amazon sword looks exactly like your first plant picture, with the dehydrated look. I'm pretty inexperienced with plants. How can I resolve this problem, or...
  3. C

Filtration advise

Hey Eddie. Save your money on Fluval 205 canister filter. You can probably buy it around 200 bucks on ebay. I'll send u a link to the awesome product...
  4. C

Clown loaches suck

Yeah. They are still ugly, and there's plenty of other tropical fish, that are way more colourful, and packed with full of personalities. Just asking, why waste money and tank space, where there is alot of other beautiful fish, to keep from?
  5. C

Clown loaches suck

Yep, I 100% agree with you, I don't know why people like those sort of fish. The name clown loaches, sounds like cockroaches, meaning it is a pest and a ugly fish. And yes they grow too big, but I must say if they stayed small, I will probably got a few for my community tank, however I DOUBT IT...
  6. C

puffer fish teeth trimming

Snails. Hands down
  7. C

My Angelfish have laid eggs!?

If you really want to breed angelfish, I would advise u to get, a minimum of 20 gallon tank for a pair, as they will eat the eggs, if there is any sense of danger or stress among the pair. And I have been advised, that keeping the light on for 24 hours aday, increases the chance of spawning...
  8. C

What do you do for a living?

JustaHannah, you are so right about the inner journey you have to go through, instead of going to college, as you develop alot of aspects in life through journey. And all you people have some really awesome and rewarding jobs. I might look into being a car dealer or a real estate agent, not too...
  9. C

Jumpy Jojo...

Any amount of ammonia, will harm your fish. You can use products like Prime to detoxify ammonia,nitrite and nitrate. From now I would not feed your fish for awhile just to be safe. And do about 50% daily water changes. Sounds like your Q-tank isn't cycled.
  10. C

Tank finally cycled..... wooo hooo!

Perhaps you can add, school of cardinal tetras for adding color. And I agree with alot of people about goldfish,as they are not compatible to the tropical environment. Give it back to your LFS or sell it. Do not release it to the wild, which is the reason why many fish are banned, because of...
  11. C

pics of my 20 gallon long

I like your tank setup, nice work Just wondering do you use any kind of fertilizers and Co2 for your tank?
  12. C

What do you do for a living?

Please state your age and what you do.. And better yet, how much you earn weekly or yearly Not to be rude asking what you people do, because I just graduated from year 12, and about to sit for a state high school test.. And wondering what I should do after this, I know I should have planned my...
  13. C

Please help me sex my green terror

nice looking gt , i think its a female
  14. C

Some Updated Shots of my fish

I AGREE
  15. C

Got my Green Terror :)

Can anybody tell me what sex this Green Terror is? Thank You
  16. C

AC'S Oscar Club..........

oscars are one ugly fish to keep
  17. C

AC'S Oscar Club..........

Why do you guys like oscar, they look so ****!!
  18. C

Got my Green Terror :)

This Green TERROR is 10cm long. And I need help sexing this Green Terror, and the condition it is in.. Thank You. Much help appreciated
  19. C

Is it Bolivian or GBR????

Yes I think you're right, both of my rams have pointy dorsal fin, does the dorsal fin method work? Such as females have rounder dorsal fin and males have sharper dorsal fin?
  20. C

Help me sex german blue rams

I recently got 2 german blue rams yesterday. And I have trouble to sex my german blue rams.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store