Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. REDKAHUNA

ZOOGONETICUS TEQUILA

Thanks all!!!!!!! I still have 30 type of cory so hope to plod along with the same success as before. Thanks again I am much better now.
  2. REDKAHUNA

ZOOGONETICUS TEQUILA

Hi Everybody long time since I have posted. Several changes in my life lead to loss of time. I downsized to 70 tanks and sold many of my breeder cories. I have a new pacemaker defibulator installed and hope to continue forward. I do have a question. I went to the PVAS auction last saturday...
  3. REDKAHUNA

Breeding schwartz corydoras

I have breed over 35 types but not these. 15 gallon tank sand base or pea gravel lots of java moss a few broad leaf plants some driftwood. These are the main ingredients to breed cories. Look where they come from if the water is fast moving do that if the water has very Hi levels of O2 do that...
  4. REDKAHUNA

whats your favorite cory or brochis sp?

ALL OF THEM They have different personalities every type shape and size. I have 48 type 44 breeder groups and I think there all great from albino aeneus to reynoldsai to habrosous and there cousins aspidoras. LOVE EM ALL
  5. REDKAHUNA

to add cory cats or to not add cory cats

Pandas like a real tight knot of java or a spawning mop and raise the temp to around 76 F.. Feed live blackworms and high protien foods.
  6. REDKAHUNA

Cory Cats in my tank??

I believe the tank is to small for 2=3 cories and they really like groups of 6 or more.
  7. REDKAHUNA

Breeding cories

Move them the water change may do the thing. I breed many cories 44 type as of now and there cousins. Not hard the advice up top is good/great but I have noticed in some hard to get going cories that a complete change can be a trigger. After that you may not be able to stop them. I also agree...
  8. REDKAHUNA

Quick opinion needed on cory cat breeding.

Very nice kittens. They look very good.
  9. REDKAHUNA

Which cory for beeding project?

Must agree with all of you Aeneus by far the simplest to breed. Pepper/ paleateus also very easy C.Schultzei again easy. If you purchase any tank breed tank raised cories they also will be easier to breed than wild caught. If you need any help just PM me thats all I do is breed cories. 138 tanks...
  10. REDKAHUNA

New Cory owner. Health issues.

I would think about lowering the tank temp. I keep mine at 72 f and I have 138 tanks all cories. I also have found that higher temps mess with the panda cories. Sterbai is a better high temp cory. Pepper or paleateus and S. kronei cooler water cories.
  11. REDKAHUNA

Whats your favorite cory?

ALL OF THEM EVERY LAST ONE I CAN FIND. They all have different personalities which makes them unique. I have 47 different type some are plain some very ornate but all perfect.
  12. REDKAHUNA

Quick opinion needed on cory cat breeding.

I would move the cories if they laid once they will again. Are they full grown? What kind are they? I let my habrosous eggs stay with the parents lots of cover they dont eat the eggs I pull the fry a month later. It really depends on what type of cory you have.
  13. REDKAHUNA

will paleatus cory and panda cory school together

They will play with each other but seperate to school. Most of there time will be spent with there own.
  14. REDKAHUNA

NOT LEAVING JUST NOT POSTING SALE THREADS

I guess I said it wrong in the last post. I am not leaving I am no longer posting sale threads. I will still be here to answer questions you may have or sell you some cories. I put a couple pics of some new ones I have in this thread SIMULATUS AND 042 KRISTINEI. Again I will be here to answer...
  15. REDKAHUNA

My good by thread

Just to let everyone know I will no longer be posting sale threads here. I have my reasons that do not have to be discussed. I have plenty of cories and will continue to be one of the top 5 in the USA in rare and regular cories, but you will have to contact me by my email. ehukahuna@hotmail.com...
  16. REDKAHUNA

FS STERBAI CORIES - Maryland - Pick Up or Shipped

Sorry to post again but Kashta changed my thread to shipped and that is WRONG you can pick them up or if close I will meet you. I asked to have it changed back and I dont know how to edit it back. Steve
  17. REDKAHUNA

20 Sterbai left. Just to let everyone know. they all shipped today. Thanks steve
  18. REDKAHUNA

Thank you both I am glad they are all doing well. Lets see some pics.
  19. REDKAHUNA

Sterbai cories around 1 inch give or take $5.00 each. These guys are breed and tank raised by me there are around 40 of them at this size. Shipping is priority mail with live arrival gauranteed if delivered in 2 days and cost $20.00 up to 15 fish. Also available albino aeneus mature juvie to 1...
  20. REDKAHUNA

What the heck is wrong with Aquabid

I sell tons of cories on Aquabid for over 3 years now and other fishes never had any trouble what so ever. I just start the price with the price I would like to get for the next year or so until every one has them. LOL
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store