Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. M

Chocolate Chip Starfish

they eat everything the can get to trust me i know i had some shrooms dusters and anemones that came in on my lr and with in 3 months everything was gone and thats after spot feeding shrimp and scallops oh and he also ate about 30 snails and 20 blue legged crabs so they are very neat to look at...
  2. M

Cloudy Tank after adding Diamond Back Goby

funny thing is ive had my diamond goby for a yr now and he hasnt calmed down any he will dig around every rock and tear up the bed every day thats what they do so good luck on calming your fish down i actually kinda like my tank in a natural look little sand on the rock and around the coral isnt...
  3. M

2 to 3 months in to my 1st sw tank

29 gallon 2 clowns 4 mushroom coral alot of star polyps 2 peppermint shrimp
  4. M

2 to 3 months in to my 1st sw tank

just thought id post some pictures everything seems to be doing fine except the diatoms every once in a while
  5. M

What "REALLY" Kills out Apstasia???

i boiled water sucked into syringe and got 4 out of 5 aptasia that i had and the last one was gone in one night after i purchased 2 peppermint shrimp so i guess its a hit and miss kinda thing i feel for ya though those aptasia will take over fast now i have green polpy taking over my lr so i...
  6. M

Need help

i had the same problem after looking at my water testing results they were all fine i came i noticed the damsel was chasing my clowns at night after the lights went out till they were nearly dead then unfortunately they were sucked into the powerhead intake and filter intake from the sounds of...
  7. M

Hello... new here and want to start a salt water tank.

good luck staying at the 1200$ mark i to just started a sw tank about 2 months ago and have a 29 gallon a cascade 1000 canister filter, 2 powerheads, 4 mushroom coral, 2 chunks of green star polyps, 2 false perculas, and 2 peppermint shrimp i have not upgraded my lights yet as i was told the...
  8. M

for those who helped thank you heres an update and pictures

i added a few coral to my tank got a good deal got 4 mushrooms for 15$ and some purple poly thingie if ya can identify awesome clowns are doing great happy as a clown can be
  9. M

false perculas help

ok its me again sorry with all the questions is it normal for my clowns to sort of sleep at night when the lights are out its really weird they move to the back corner and stay there slowly and i mean s l o w l y when i get up to turn on lights and take care of the other beasts in...
  10. M

hitch hiker idenification

ok 2 pics of stuff that is on live rock one is a shell fish of sort it sticks out 2 or and tubes and thats about it other is a green something any help on identifying these would be cool thanks
  11. M

thanks for all the help yesterday morning

yesterday i woke up to 2 dead clowns :( so i jumped on here and got alot of feedback in the chat room and in forumn i appreciated it alot just for an update i did get rid of my blue damsel put him up for adoption at petco:) kinda sad but it was the best thing for him and for my tank purchased...
  12. M

what can i put in with blue damsel

ok so ive had my tank set up 4 a month now lvls of no2 no3 are 0 and ph is 8.5 ive put in a blue damsel knowing they are one of the hardiest fish but become agressive and territorial this fish has been in tank with live rock and sand only for a week now lvls are still good so yesterday i...
  13. M

diatom bloom

so i just experienced what ive come to find out is a diatom bloom yes my first of what i hear of many algae blooms its taken 6 weeks to get to this point and ive all ready added one fish a blue damsel i have a 29 gal tank power head im looking for some advice on a protein skimmer that will help...
  14. M

fuzzy caterpillar thingy with pics this time

didnt seem to look like bristle worm but im a noob so i dont know maybe u peeps can help me out
  15. M

mystery caterpillar looking thing

heres the pics of the fuzzy mystery any help would be great in identifying and if need be should i flush him or keep him/her it something
  16. M

after looking at pictures of bristle worms it was definitely not that anyways didnt look like it ill try and locate this thing since it has gtone back into hiding so happy hunting lol
  17. M

ok so when i turned my lights on this morning in my new tank i discovered a hairy caterpillar looking thing its about 2 inches long brown with tan hairs came with my live rock since thats all that i have in it right now any possible identification cant take a clear pic of it since it is on...
  18. M

are my ph no2 no3 lvls safe to add anything yet

i have been testing everyday for 2 weeks and havent noticed any spikes in anything nitrates gone down as well as nitrites so guess ill just wait till they are all 0's and ph is up
  19. M

Longest thread in AC

i like boobies
  20. M

are my ph no2 no3 lvls safe to add anything yet

doing the waiting game been 2 weeks now was wondering if i canp put anything in besides my rock No3-20 No2 0.5 Ph 7.5 Kh 180 Gh 180 i have a 29 gallon sw tank
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store