Show your Kitty Pictures!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Kakashi

AC Members
Mar 24, 2012
Chico CA
Real Name
Bryan
I thought it was weird that Melvin was immune to the spray bottle of water, but then that cat kneeboards LOL! I have to say I have never seen that either, agree with the "funny and amazing"

StarSapphire22

Senior Member and Goldie Enthusiast
May 3, 2012
Fargo, ND
Real Name
Jessica
This is Hippolyta (a.k.a Hippo, a.k.a. Fuzz-butt)! She is about 6 and a half months old and was a Christmas present from my boyfriend who knew I missed having cats (I grew up with a minimum of 4 at any time). She is my little princess! (And a trouble maker....ahem!)

This old CD rack is her favorite toy. Hence it has to sit on the floor and not be thrown out. :huh:
View attachment 195026

Her tail is her second favorite toy. Yeah, she's pretty easy.
View attachment 195027

She loves to watch the fish. It's a good thing that hood is there!
View attachment 195028

"Well, Mom, I don't care if you're trying to reach something in the bathroom closet, you look comfy, so I'm gonna jump on you from the counter and just sit a bit, mmmkay?"
View attachment 195029

I also have a long-haired chihuahua, Champ. He's about a year and a half now.

View attachment 195030

252481_192477350799556_100001118762993_483380_2784969_n.jpg

He's just about the friendliest dog you'll ever meet and (IMO) the cutest! Love my little boy. <3

252481_192477350799556_100001118762993_483380_2784969_n.jpg

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
Awww bgourami. I'm sorry about Misty. It's so hard losing them. :( Frosty is a doll! I have a very soft spot for Siamese. They were the only kind of cat my mother could "tolerate" so when mom and dad divorced, our consolation prize was a kitten. She found 2 at the pound for my sister and brother, I had to wait. Finally she found a Lilac Point litter in a neighboring town and bought me my Tommy. I loved him so much. I even had my senior picture taken with him years later. I was 7 when I became his, and he died shortly before I got married at age 24.
Thanks, she was one tough cat,lol, she didn't let any of the GShepherds get away with anything! She was truly a piece of work! My first cat was a siamese I bought off a street corner in Manhattan(don't have a pic in the computor) One of the girls new I was looking for a kitten and came up from lunch to tell me about them. I went down, I asked where the cat's came from because I had the tiger kitten at home then, some girl thought I asked the question for the wrong reason and slapped me! LOL, I was so made but I couldn't hit her back I would have been fired, it was right next to the hospital I worked in. I had Isis for many years, ripping up furniture, couch after couch! He was an awsome cat, used to love to play fetch with tin foil balls...I miss them all, if only they could live as long as we do...

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
WOW- what pretty animals. I do believe Farah Francesca is a Super Star! I love her with that lion cut.

It is so wonderful to see everyone's pets. There is just something about them that just makes our lives so much fuller. I always said I would never live in a house without a cat...I however never saw myself with 6 :eek:

Thank you all so much for sharing your pictures. KEEP 'EM COMING!!

StarSapphire...your links aren't working and we can only see your adorable chihuahua!

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Here is one of my favorite pics. I bottle fed hundreds (yes, literally) of kittens during my rescue years. I never allowed them to mix with my kitties because of the disease risks. One litter came from a momma kitty who was hit by a car while pregnant. She was promptly delivered to the vet, where the vet had to perform numerous surgeries to save her, one being a c-section. She was tested for FIV/FLIV and was clean so when her kittens came home with me just an hour less than they were born, I wasn't as cautious about my kitties "mixing" with them. Spanky immediately took a shine to the kittens and would not leave them alone. I was always careful because tom cats do not have the best of intentions around kittens at times, but not Spanky. He LOVED the babies.

btw...the momma cat eventually made a full recovery. She had lost one leg but was fine and adopted out to a very loving home.

Callmeconfused

The sad effect of sleep deprivation
Jul 25, 2010
Gainesville, Florida
Real Name
Kimi
Here is one of my favorite pics. I bottle fed hundreds (yes, literally) of kittens during my rescue years. I never allowed them to mix with my kitties because of the disease risks. One litter came from a momma kitty who was hit by a car while pregnant. She was promptly delivered to the vet, where the vet had to perform numerous surgeries to save her, one being a c-section. She was tested for FIV/FLIV and was clean so when her kittens came home with me just an hour less than they were born, I wasn't as cautious about my kitties "mixing" with them. Spanky immediately took a shine to the kittens and would not leave them alone. I was always careful because tom cats do not have the best of intentions around kittens at times, but not Spanky. He LOVED the babies.

btw...the momma cat eventually made a full recovery. She had lost one leg but was fine and adopted out to a very loving home.
I love it! With the look on the kitten's face, all I can think of is..."You see nothing...."

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
I LOVE Farah!! LOL....I thought oh come on they staged that.....then saw her swimming! that is sooo funny. My cats love water but I have never thought to see if they want to take a swim!! LOL...

Spanky is a sweetie!

pacu mom

AC Members
Oct 30, 2006
Here's what really happened in the wake surfing attempt
[YT]RxtaM7WcQhk[/YT]

In the summer when it's 115 degrees, with all her hair, Farah gets overheated and becomes very lethargic. We have to cool her off. I usually swim a ways from the boat and let her swim back to the boat. It's actually better than just dunking her, which seems more like a punishment. She actually hates boarding (we don't do it anymore), and hates being on boards, unless we are close to the shore and she can see things on shore. Sometimes we put her on a board and swim away from the boat. She hates the board so much, she will get off the board and swim back to the boat. She hesitates, but finally slips into the water.

She's really quite comfortable on and in the water. Can't say that she likes water, though. Here's video of Farah's first attempt at wake surfing. There's a lot of video of the upholstery, as the camerman didn't know my camera was recording. The commentary is good though. It's very obvious that she is not stressed or scared.
[YT]y0bD96KcQMA[/YT]

She's a cat with an exuberant spirit who has gone more places and done more things than most cats.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
830.JPG832.JPG
This was Luna, she was only with us for a few short months. When she came here (I assume dumped) you could feel every bone in her body and she had a hard time walking she was a very loving and sweet kitty. Being pregnant and almost starved she miscarried her babies, then one night she started acting really strange, in the morning I woke to her next to me and no longer with us. We miss her but take comfort in knowing we gave her a nice life for at least the last few months of her life.

208.JPG
This is Mufasa and Leo Mufasa is the bigger one, he just walked in our house one day and made himself at home and has been with us ever since. Leo my girls found under the dumpster there was no momma or other kittens around so we are not sure where he came from.

030.JPG
This latest addition of our "kitty family" Shilo, she was found over by the barn her Momma and two other kittens were laying not to far away dead, so we brought her in and she has adopted us 100%.

830.JPG 832.JPG 208.JPG 030.JPG

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Pacu Mom- She is a gorgeous cat. It's so odd seeing her in the water. I had a purebred Persian that I would have to give "cooling" baths in the summer because he would just get too hot, even with the AC. I never thought of putting him in the pool though! :D

Lady G. I'm glad the pretty calico had a happy home in her final days :( AND...what is it with all the grey kitties coming to you?? lol. I love that.. It's like me with ginger kitties. I never considered them one of my favorite before..but 3 of them have came into my life and now I think I will forever have a ginger kitty in my home. I love their personalities.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store