Holiday RAOK Discussion thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
I'll be posting some stuff soon. Kepp your eyes peeled!

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
anyone remember the Continuous RAOK thread...i never utilized it but thought it was great. In order to get something you had to post up a RAOK as well, so people had to give and they couldnt just take take take...

hopefully ill be able to get something up here in the next few days and participate in this one.

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
There was a Holiday RAOK last year as well. You could post as many RAOK as you wanted but could only claim 1 until 1 January and then what was left was free game, which I think is a good idea. I don't necessarily think that you should have to put something up, but I do think there should be a limit on how many you can get. Also, not that I have a problem with giving to new members, I think we should somehow figure out how to make sure we are giving to real members, not just someone who has heard of our RAOK and signs up to claim one. Just my 2 cents.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
I am thinking maybe we should make it to where a post count of so many is required the only problem with that is there are members who post only in the classified and GCC where post counts do not count. Guess it is sort of the honor system :) This is turning out to be GREAT thanks for making the holidays a wonderful time. Keep your eyes open for more to come :)

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
Can we make it so you can only grab an item if you have offered one up? I got so many replies and I think its only fair to everyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store