Holiday RAOK Discussion thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

beeZer350

Likes Expensive Hobbies :(
Jan 19, 2008
Typically, RAOK works best if when someone claims an item they then post an item of their own. Otherwise it's a bunch of people taking advantage of freebies.

The RAOK thread last year worked this way and I think it worked well.

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Typically, RAOK works best if when someone claims an item they then post an item of their own. Otherwise it's a bunch of people taking advantage of freebies.

The RAOK thread last year worked this way and I think it worked well.
I understand this but as stated it's not really within the Christmas spirit to tell someone if they cannot afford to give then they can't be given to :)

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
It's a shame that I'm just now building everything up again. Last year was a ton of fun. Hopefully everyone is still enjoying their trapdoors and whatever else I had sent out for this.

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
I remember the holiday RAOK thread from last year.. I sent someone semi-dead Heterandria formosa. I'll see what I can dig up for this year.

And perhaps "shipping from 22835" should be removed from the title since this is such a collective thread?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store