$1 per gallon tank sale at petco!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
remember the 5 off 25 coupon from 1/7-8

;)

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
I ended up buying a 125 with stand + hoods from Petsmart today, the dollar a gallon sale isn't that big of a deal compared to theirs. Their tanks included lighting/hoods, and were 20% off, and this applied to most of their tanks I believe. I saved 150ish on my set-up, it was an awesome deal.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Well, if my mom would let me put in a 125 tank... maybe. But then, I'll have my hands full with the 40breeder that I'm doing.

Unome

Love to Ride Our H-D
Apr 23, 2002
Ellenwood, GA
I went to the local Petsmart the other day to check on a new tank & stand. The store sells Marineland tanks & stands. They have multiple sizes but their stands are black ONLY. I don't want black, I want a wood grain. I asked the manager if I paid for the tank & stand up front could they order a 75 or 125 for me. I was told they could not. They can order anything they have already in stock - i.e. they can order 10 black stands - but they cannot place an order for a single tank or stand.

I thought that was kind of strange since I'm paying for it in advance. So I either order it myself(paying large shipping fees) or get a LFS to order it for me. Probably be paying the same shipping charges.

i have room for one more 55, but rather make room for a 125 :)
I agree!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store