1 week and still happy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
Full tank shot as of this morning. Probably the last of this, my first saltwater tank, in this configuration. Soon I will be moving the damsel and crab to the 37.

DSC04312.JPG

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
more random picks

DSC04338.JPG DSC04314.JPG DSC04331.JPG

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
Memories

I recently acquired a 45 bowfront and decided to check and see if I could still login since my last activity, and here I am.

I was debating starting another topic, and may later if I start up again.

I quit tanks shortly after roommate fed and kept feeding table scraps to my fish, which crashed the tank in short order and killed my first salt fish, my Velvet damsel.

That thing was ornery but was my first.

Moving forward I think I'll start with a pair of maroon clowns and some snails, and whatever the live rock decides to reveal. So Hi Ya'll!

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Memories

I recently acquired a 45 bowfront and decided to check and see if I could still login since my last activity, and here I am.

I was debating starting another topic, and may later if I start up again.

I quit tanks shortly after roommate fed and kept feeding table scraps to my fish, which crashed the tank in short order and killed my first salt fish, my Velvet damsel.

That thing was ornery but was my first.

Moving forward I think I'll start with a pair of maroon clowns and some snails, and whatever the live rock decides to reveal. So Hi Ya'll!
That's pretty bad but not as bad as my brother who fed my guppies toothpaste :(

Reactions: StripedRaphCat1234$

snailrider

AC Members
Oct 30, 2007
davesbmw.com
That's pretty bad but not as bad as my brother who fed my guppies toothpaste :(
That is not the worst at this day and time. I was trying to access my videos on youtube and they locked me out. I guess I'll have to upload them to rumble and file a DMCA complaint.

Reactions: StripedRaphCat1234$

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
That is not the worst at this day and time. I was trying to access my videos on youtube and they locked me out. I guess I'll have to upload them to rumble and file a DMCA complaint.
On another forum i read that if you use an ad blocker youtube has become very very heavy handed at locking people out even if they mistake that you are using a ad blocker - it is a new thing and might be unrelated to your issue.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store