10 Random Helpful Hints

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
If you're trying to clean out old melted wax remnants from a candle stick, put it in the freezer for a little while. Then take it out and it will pop out all the wax much more easily and fully.

Don't assume the anchor in a boat is attached (I made this mistake....but I mean, come on. What reason is there for it not being attached?!).

Kasakato

SatCan
Sep 24, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Leopardess said:
Don't assume the anchor in a boat is attached (I made this mistake....but I mean, come on. What reason is there for it not being attached?!).
:laugh: Iv done that before. The 30lbs thing went bibi :hi:

Luckily one of our friends goes scuba diving the lake, and got it back.

led_zeppelin

AC Members
May 8, 2005
SE Michigan
FishSeller said:
2- Paintballs look like bubble gum.
very true, especially the orange ones....

FishSeller said:
4- Fireworks, your buddies, and a single-cab truck are a recipie for disaster.
Man i could tell some stories on this subject,more like an SUV, but its amazing how much more fun bottle rockets are when your doin 65 and there are cars comin in the other lane.... :devil:

sky.eyes.woman

I'd rather be in Hockeytown!
Dec 6, 2004
Greenville, SC
mvigor said:
#5---

Don't *ALL* plastic gallon jugs of milk leak of you turn them upside down and squeeze them?
Really, no. The ones you don't want in the back of your car when it's 90 outside will. Try it. You'll see!

All of these are funny and helpful! Keep 'em comin! :D

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
When going fishing, dump the ice into the cooler - but save the plastic bag(s) to wrap up the fresh fish fillets. You don't want that ice to smell fishy, or your favorite beverages! ;)

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Wear sturdy shoes when fishing in your local ponds.... there "might" be a 2x4 with a nail gaping out, just lying in wait for an unsuspecting and scantilly shoed foot.

(wow does it hurt!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store