100 gal african tank pics.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano55

AC Members
May 14, 2007
Cool, looks like you either have a rainforest themed background, or maybe keep Dart frogs or something in a tank behind them? What kind of plants are those in the tank? I have a few of those electric blues as well, pretty fish.
Actually, that is just a rainforest background. I know I should have a rocky background, but this is what I have for now. I kind of like the colors in the background. Not very Rift lake, for sure,though!! :grinno:

nano55

AC Members
May 14, 2007
So your electric blues get along, I wish mine did. One is so aggressive I had to divide them. Yours are sure colorful, one of mine is drab gray the other blue but not that blue wow!
My blue ahli and my blue peacock get along for the most part, but when the females are ready for breeding, there's a fair amount of aggression between them as well as with the sunshine peacock. Actually the most aggressive fish in that tank is the sunshine peacock.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store