120 Gallon Dutch/Nature style hybrid

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
^ I hope you don't mean with your hands xD Because it's 120 gallons... you know... approximately 1300 pounds not including stand and equipment.. :B

Jemi39

AC Members
Nov 21, 2013
Knoxville, TN
Real Name
Jeremy
Maybe if it had wheels xD
The weight lifting champions challenge themselves to push 1100 pound (~400~ kg) I would love to see this occur with a tank this large, being as bulky as it is, and only one man doing it :p

Fishfiles1

AC Members
Mar 3, 2008
Lansing Michigan/Mesick Michigan
Real Name
Ben
what type of gravel is that? it looks like round pellets, not something im use to handling

Fat Homer

AC Members
Feb 22, 2010
-852-
Speechless... That is impressive to sat the least...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

huapala

AC Members
Jul 25, 2013
Ke Aupuni Hawaii, Hawaiian Kingdom
Real Name
Huapala
very nice set up. There are so many options with an extra large tank and you accomplished a really nice blend of two different aquascaping styles. great work.

Sent from my VS920 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

plantbrain

AC Members
Apr 27, 2001
Davis, CA
www.BarrReport.com
That tank would look much better with clown puke gravel in it. Where's the treasure chest with the airhose? No tank is complete without one of those.

So disappointing. ...
I've spent years looking for the perfect clown puke color, much harder to find that you might think. Never the right color mix. I like the bubbling skeletons more.
I use to collect nice plastic plants. But I'd never use them, so I sold them at the Local Fish Society for quite a profit and they only took up a lot of space at home.

plantbrain

AC Members
Apr 27, 2001
Davis, CA
www.BarrReport.com
Now if I could just get my 180g close to this it will kill two birds with one stone, my uncontrolled obsession to collect different plants and actually have it presentable. :thud:Kudos to you on your beautiful tank.
Well, you can remove one species, then add another. That way you get to use and have all these different species. You can sell the old one and if you change your mind, you can try and buy it back or find someone else that has it for sale.
You keep rotating till you have mostly plants you really like. the wood acts as barriers to keep the group spaces and sizes defined, this keeps the collectoritus controlled a bit.

wesleydnunder

Discus Addict
Dec 11, 2005
Gulf Coast Texas
Real Name
Mark
Sweet-lookin' set-up, Tom. Really like the contrasts of color and texture.

Mark

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store