$1200 Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ricsreef

AC Members
Jun 22, 2007
Louisville,Ky
That's what I'm talking about Grins,for that kind of money Aruba would be a nice dive spot!!Fish that are that rare need to stay in the Ocean anyway.
Very nice avatar by the way Grins,WOW!!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
That's a lot of money (especially the 2nd fish) That's about what I spent for a week's vacation in the Florida Keys earlier this summer. Fun in the sun....snorkeling, fishing, getting hammered....yadda, yadda.

ricsreef

AC Members
Jun 22, 2007
Louisville,Ky
If I were super rich I would build an underwater glass house and let the fish watch me for a while.Maybe at the Great Barrier Reef,Or right off of my own private island.Come on lottery,where's my winning numbers!!!It's ok to dream you know.

SHK_ATK

Clam Chowda
Nov 4, 2006
(805)-CA (336)-NC
oh yea REAL crazy, esp with that advatar eh MG?:duh:

PLUS its a freakin PGYME ANGEL!! I would not feel right saying, yea these are my big tangs I had for many years so big and beautiful, my clowns hes gotten really big, and oh yea that lil angel over there (thats probably hidding) cost me 12Grand!!

BeelzeBob

-CHAUVINIST PIG-
Mar 18, 2006
Boulder, Co.
WOW. id be so mad payin over a grand for a fish, only to have my $12.99 mantis shrimp bash it in.

hey wait, that sounds like a real good practical joke, anybody want a piece of LR?:devil: :devil:

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
I think I just found my first and second fish....forget the Chromis.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store