$1200 Fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
-LeG[A]cY-;1056758 said:
Both of them are amazing.

My BMW is a silver 528i, 5 speed. Great daily driver...amazing ride. Got a steal on the price too, only $4500.

The Lotus is just incredible. It's an orange Lotus Elise, 6 speed. It doesn't turn as many heads as some of the cars I've driven...but it turns enough. It is worth every penny of the $450 a month lol.

I'd say I've got some great cars for being 17, hehe.
Sounds like it. What do you do for a living? Great deal on the bimmer.

-LeG[A]cY-

AC Members
Jul 16, 2007
Umpire in the spring and summer...referee basketball in the fall and winter. Pays great for how easy it is. I make about $300 a week.

Plus I got a full scholarship to college so I don't have to worry about that so everything I had saved I payed off the BMW and put a downpayment towards the Lotus.

By the time I'm out of college the Lotus will be paid for so I'm hoping for a Ferrari F355.

i bet they're all good w/ a lil butter and dill
I'm a Baltimore boy, so I like those fresh Maryland crabs a bit better, steamed w/ tons of old bay. Yum Yum :drool:

Also, yes fish are much cooler, maybe my next project car will have a built in fish tank. LOL

Broham

Cichlid Champ
Aug 9, 2007
so how bout that $3,000 dollar stingray? pretty affordable right, and i found out the tiger ray is so **** rare that shops pretty much ask whatever they want. ranging from 2k - 5, 6k.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store