120gal Overhaul

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
I like the contrasting colors of the rocks. **** diatoms! I've got the same problem right now. At least it'll clear itself up soon. I'm sure the fish are loving the rockwork. Plenty of territory to be claimed in there.
You've got a great collection of fish. I love the amount of different niches that can be filled in a Tang tank. You just need some Tanganyikan sardines to fill out the topwater!

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Yeah i know you can always send me some hehehe..
I'm going to be praying to the local gods of Tanganyika that I'll get to witness some Cyprichromis spawn. It seems I'll have to strip the females if/ when it happens as I've read they spit the fry into the substrate and leave them after hatching.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
dude afro again buddy sorry to hear about that loss man..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
wow that looks dominant. i hate diatoms too. my 55g that has been setup for a year is now starting to get them all over he rocks. ive never had diatoms in that tank what the hell happened?

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Ahh austin its all about nature buddy hehehe

Thanks Kygrl i appreciate that..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
gosh dang! where did you get them from. lol what is the total stock of that tank cuz it looks like lot

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store