120gal Overhaul

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Ok i have to admit it austin i wasnt thinking clearly when i was at Bluegrass aquatics the other day getting those afra cobue's because i was in the thought process of thinking i only had 10 calvus / comp so i bought 3 more gold calvus and when i was watching my tank last night i count 15 total so somewhere my figures got away from me..

But all in all its good so far and the only aggression i see is that everyone messes with each others clan..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Ok i have to admit it austin i wasnt thinking clearly when i was at Bluegrass aquatics the other day getting those afra cobue's because i was in the thought process of thinking i only had 10 calvus / comp so i bought 3 more gold calvus and when i was watching my tank last night i count 15 total so somewhere my figures got away from me..
Problems with your Math again, Pittbull? I can not believe it!:headshake2: Oh little Susie, what you have done!!!:shakehead:

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
:lol::lol::evil_lol::evil_lol::lol::lol: :banhim: hehehehe thats my forte' i am forgetfull as heck hehehe!!!

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thanks Arturo yeah i sorta miss the planted look but i really wanted the sand look with all the rock now if i can get those 2 lazy BN plecos to clean all of the brown algae diatoms up i will be good to go..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store