14 Gallon NANO

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
Looks like pineapple sponges, completely safe and normal sump-dwellers, especially in a newer tank.

msouth468

Fighting for the little guy
Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
couchpotatodx.proboards66.com
Did they come in on a fish or crab or something? I don't have any live rock or sand that I used.

msouth468

Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
Meet peppermint. Our new addition.

She has eggs too!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1411940505064.jpg

msouth468

Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
Well I have hair algae. I reduced my light input to essentially two hours a day when I feed and I'm also battling some saltwater ich so things are pretty interesting right now hopefully I can get this all sorted out so I can start buying corals.

msouth468

Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
My neon goby just died. He got ich really bad and wasted away.

msouth468

Nov 29, 2005
Iowa
Might lose the Citron Goby. He stopped eating for a long time and is wasting away. I did a massive water change and bought some frozen brine shrimp. Luckily he actually ate (been over a week since I saw him eat). I wonder if the food was the problem. I was feeding mysis shrimp and brine shrimp. Switched to mysis shrimp and marine cuisine. Work well for a long time then the goby just stopped eating the mysis shrimp and marine cuisine. He would eat then spit it out. But he ate the brine shrimp today so hopefully it isn't too late.

My big red legged hermit died which was a bummer. At least I think he did, found the shell and what I think is his carcass. But I dropped some larger shells in to see if he out grew the old one during a molt and is hiding somewhere.

I also have these tiny feather dusters all over my rocks. I'll post a picture soon for identification.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store